“Good Lobster Roll”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: The Castro
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We came to this restaurant for some good seafood, and was very happy with the lobster roll and calamari.

The crab cakes were a tad on the oily side, and was doused with overpowering sauce. Needless to say, we didn't enjoy the crab cakes as much.

Glad we went early slightly before 6pm, so we only had to wait 5-10 minutes. The line got pretty long after!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I came in with seafood dream and left very disappointed.
This restaurant have to update their food quality. Taste very cheap and fast food.
I have the fried calamari and don't taste fresh. Then I ordered crab cakes and they are all doughy not even a taste of crabs in it (cheap).
Prices are not that cheap!
Hope they will update their 80' food style.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Dropped in here for a quick dinner before going to the movies at the fabulous Castro Theatre. We'd passed by here many a time and were curious. WFC is an information oyster-bar type of place, similar to the Anchor Oyster Bar on Castro Street. Fish tacos were excellent, as were the crab cakes and salad. Wine is a bit overpriced at $11 a cup. Dinner for two = $79 before tip.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I had a great lunch here. I had a crab sandwich and fries. I love the location and funky decor. The restaurant has an odd shape to it but quirky and good none the less.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Ipswich clam roll Is what wood house is famous.it was very generously filled. With battered,meaty, juicy clams. So much that I neede to eat some clams before picking up the roll. Came with fries, tarter sauce, and coleslaw.

My friends ordered the crab roll and fish n chips.
Everyone was satisfied. We would come again.

There is also another location on Fillmore.