Hate this hotel. Off the beaten path. Once you do get there nothing spectacular. But the ringer is the inept service. One day into a weekend stay after a long day on the prowl, returned to discover our key card locked out. My husband went to the desk for new keys but as the reservation wasn't under his name they wouldn't help him without me. Front desk calls the room...which I am outside of in the hall locked out...to confirm the situation. Long story short, I went to the desk, 2 new keys...neither work. Now security involved. More 'identity confirmation'. Ridiculous. Will not ever stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental