We had a nice stay at the InterContinental on two different occasions this month. I'm surprised to read that others were disappointed with the service, because that was clearly the best part of our stay. Staff was very accommodating, giving us an upgrade on our room and the view we requested. We rented a car through the hotel and the concierge staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but clearly for us great service made our stay a pleasant one. The fitness center is great, particularly the lap pool and the jacuzzi. The restaurant is very good, with friendly service. It's a good hotel for business travelers who want no fuss, comfortable accomodations, in particular those attending conferences at the Moscone Center next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental