This was my second (and won't be the last) time staying at the Intercontinental during the SFIGF. It's really close to the Moscone Center and there are a lot of great shopping/dinning places withing a couple of blocks.
Hotel is clean. Upon check in (Room 2523) housekeeping even phoned to check if I needed anything, if the room was to my satisfaction. They replenished the toiletries the first night, just in case. Lovely spacious room. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean. Convenient.
Restaurant has a delicious buffet breakfast as well.
What more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental