InterContinental San Francisco
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$418
US$323
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$249
  • Pool
US$230
US$208
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$310
US$239
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$191
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$439
US$388
US$269
3,127 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowsmoscone centerhoward streetluce restaurantthe club loungeunion squarecorner roomsouth of marketmodern hotelmark hopkinsmini barconcierge staffhigh floorattending a conferencejunior suitean upgradefew blocks
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for two nights in early March. Room was small but well decorated and comfortable, staff were helpful and eager to help. My complaints are minimal but reflect onareas where the hotel couple improve. The toilet flush handle was broken and hard to operate we informed the front desk but nothing was done to fix the problem. Towels were cheap and certainly not four star quality. I object to paying $15 a day for Wifi when even cheap motels include it in the cost of a $70 room. Agood hotel but it could be better.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I was in San Francisco for a business conference and had a great stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The beds were incredibly comfortable and I did not have one bad nights sleep. A Keurig coffee maker is provided in the room which I really enjoyed. The staff are all very attentive and helpful. The breakfast buffet, while pricey, is good. Location-wise, you're close to everything you could want to be close to. Use the concierge - they are very helpful and gave great recommendations. I enjoyed the city and I enjoyed my stay at The Intercontinental. I would definitely stay here again and am considering it next month when I'm bringing the kids for Spring Break.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My wife and I came here for the weekend for a working vacation. This is a very nice property with friendly and attentive staff. It's quiet and close to everything. Nice large rooms and great club level facilities.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed here with our 19 month old daughter during my husband's recent week long conference at the Muscone Center. The hotel staff was so friendly and accommodating to our families needs. Beautiful rooms. Lovely pool and spa. Great location for shopping on Market street and taking the trolley to Fisherman's Wharf. We even walked to AT&T stadium for a tour. Great hotel for both business and pleasure travel!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 29, 2012

With a location a block from the Moscone Center and a couple of blocks from Union Square, this hotel is ideally located for visiting during a convention or large meeting. The rooms are great and totally functional, the gym is top notch and the service is great. This is my go to place in San Francisco.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the end wrap around rooms. If you can get one the views are out of this world
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business