This is one of the few truly modern hotels in the city. They let us check in at 9:30 am, and even though we got the deal through Hotwire, they gave us 2 rooms, on higher floor, as we requested. The location is close to Union Square and Bart station, and yet just a little distance away from the hubbub. We were there for business and convention, and the main floor provided a perfect place for meetings as well. Courteous staff, good internet, convenient location, and great views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental