3,226 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows moscone center howard street luce restaurant the club lounge union square corner room south of market modern hotel mark hopkins mini bar concierge staff high floor attending a conference junior suite an upgrade few blocks
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great! The rooms are specious, modern and clean. The beds are soooooo comfortable. The huge windows are built in a way that you can sit on them, so you can read a book and enjoy the beautiful view of the city. The hotel also has a pool and a Jacuzzi which is not a common find in the city and it's always a fun relaxing thing to do when on vacation. The hotel's bar is always busy and gives a nice atmosphere to the hotel. Even tough I like to explore new places I have returned to stay in this hotel many times. I recommend this hotel warmly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taltal1040
Lauren M, Manager at InterContinental San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental San Francisco for your travels to the Bay Area. We appreciate your excellent rating. I am thrilled to read that our commitment to providing an exceptional guest experience resonated throughout your time with us. As a hotel we greatly appreciate your recommendation and we eagerly await your return.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Not a very charming neighboorhood. The rooms are of a good size but a bit outdated. No service and unhelpful personnel - except from the concierge Nelson, who was great. They charge for everything extra eg. 1,5 dollar for a one-sided print. They claim to have a spa but it was permanently closed. I would not go back and not recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Helene B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Hello Helene B,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the condition of the room and the level of service you received. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is right next to Moscone center and also very close by to Market street . The parking is expensive but so many options are available nearby from 25 dollars overnight . The rooms are nice and clean . The hotel has a nice bar and restaurant on the first floor.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nav30
Lauren M, Manager at InterContinental San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Hello Nav30,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you had a good stay. While I know your overall stay was satisfactory, I do apologize for the inconveniences you faced regarding the parking. I will speak with the appropriate department regarding your concerns.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

A business colleague and I stayed at the Intercontinental for three nights. We booked a bit last minute and were pleasantly surprised with our choice. The hotel is conveniently located on Howard Street very near many attractions, and also the offices of our business partners. We were able to walk to our meetings in a reasonable length of time, and also to walk to any number of good restaurants and bars nearby. The decor in the hotel was very well done. There was a nice bar area and lounge on the main floor, along with Luce restaurant (Michelin star rated). I had a room on the 11th floor facing south. It had big windows and a great view. My only complaints are that the water pressure was non-existent in the shower and the room rate was rather steep. I would still highly recommend this hotel despite these two things - as long as you aren’t on a tight travel budget.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the InterContinental San Francisco. It was a pleasure to have you with us for your business trip and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the two issues that you faced and will address them with the appropriate departments. We hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Immediately assisted at the front desk when we checked in, helpful with parking options. Warning the hotel charges $67 /night for valet. Pretty quiet in lobby around 3pm on a Sunday. Bar was empty. Elevators were quick and smooth. Pool and gym were on the 6th floor. Nice outside area, large gym, nice lap pool included goggles if needed. Rooms include a full mini bar in the room fridge that is digital where if you remove something from the fridge you are automatically charged. Unfortunately I can't use the room fridge for anything else unless.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sumergrlfl

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the InterContinental San Francisco. It was a pleasure to have you with us and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to host you again in the future.
Thank you again for your rating, I will be sure to share your gracious comments with the staff.