4,029 results
All reviews anzu restaurant imperial floor petite queen imperial club union square health club indoor pool per night fitness center an upgrade tenderloin business center mini bar homeless people cable car market street upon check
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The Nikko is in a great location for exploring San Francisco - especially if you love to shop! Macy’s, Westfield, Sephora, Old Navy and many well known global brands are within walking distance. The reception area is large and impressive and the rooms are modern, clean and well equipped. The pool area is relaxing and really beautiful and the gym is large and well equipped.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Very pleasant business meeting and over-night stay.
The front desk hand you papers with two hands and a bow.
The property is very well maintained in light and bright tones.
The rooms were average in size, clean, nice bed, good water pressure in shower.
The catered food for breakfast and lunch was much better than expected.
All together a very nice experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our family. The kids had a great time in the pool and hot tub every night. It was well worth the $25 fee. The front desk staff was amazing. We asked to move to a higher floor (you can hear the street noise on the lower floors) and they were more than happy to accommodate us. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting SF.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Anna Marie P, General Manager at Hotel Nikko San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ZeusKF2015,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm glad you had a nice time with your family and I hope we can welcome you back very soon!

Anna Marie Presutti, GM
Hotel Nikko San Francisco

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at the Nikko, and compared to the Hilton right next door it is a big improvement. The rooms seem to have been recently refurbished, and are of a high standard. The only disappointment was the Imperial Lounge on the 23rd floor, which is drab and uninspiring. The breakfast there is underwhelming. Overall I'll happily come back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This is definitely a three star hotel. I did not use the gym because there was a $25 fee (which I think is pointless and rude to charge guests). The hotel was a little dated. I only paid about $250 a night on a weekend and I felt that we got out money's worth. The neighborhood is a little sketchy if you walk the wrong way. Just make sure you stay out of the "tenderloin" neighborhood. Overall, I probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple