1,138 results
All reviews dirty habit hotel palomar great location market street union square moscone center fifth floor around the corner front desk staff central location spacious room the hotel is clean loved this hotel enjoyed my stay valet parking cable car bart station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a lovely hotel! It's in the perfect location in SF. Close to all transportation options, and all of what downtown SF has to offer. What I loved the most is the quiet within the rooms, I loved how gorgeous and spacious the rooms are, how clean...I loved the art that was chosen for the hotel, love the colors of the room I had. The bed was so comfortable! I never sleep well when I'm away from my kids, but I tell you that I slept like a baby! Each and every person working at Hotel Zelos was customer service oriented. Each one greeted me wherever I saw them. Each staff/team member were helpful, cheerful and ready to help if needed. I had not visited San Francisco in over 14 years, and I love that town so very much. The people at Hotel Zelos made the trip even more beautiful by being their kind, helpful, professional selves! When I return to SF - whenever that will be - I will be staying at Hotel Zelos. Thank you so much -

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tyler G, Director of Rooms at Hotel Zelos San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out and leave us 5 stars! I am very happy to hear you were pleased with our location, and that our staff were accommodating and cheerful during your visit. We always do our best to meet every request for our guests to ensure they have the best stay possible, so it means a lot when they reach out to let us know we met their needs - so for that we sincerely thank you! We wish you the best, and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The bed and sheets were very comfortable. The location was also great. It was convenient to a lot of tourist locations, but there was very little road noise. That, paired with the blackout curtains, made for a really restful sleep!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi there! Thanks so much for the great 4-star review! Hearing you found us to be an excellent hotel for your time in San Francisco is one of the best compliments we could receive. We strive to always be convenient, relaxing, comfortable, and accommodating for each and every guest, so I am thrilled to hear we succeeded! We truly appreciate your kind words, and I hope you will think of us again in the future for another visit! All the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly, helpful front desk staff. Seamless check-in. Spacious, clean, well appointed room w/ upscale soaps, shampoo and lotion in bathroom. Love the pump hand soap instead of bar soap! Very firm bed. Would be nice to have coffee in lobby in the morning instead of 5th floor.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this 4-star review! I am very glad to see you enjoyed our rooms and amenities and had a great experience with our welcoming Front Office team. We delight in providing the best of the best for our guests while traveling in the city, and we so appreciate when they take the time to write us after leaving - so for that we sincerely thank you! I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future! All the best.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is well situated, spacious rooms, polite reception, but the service in the breakfast was very poor, the variety as well and this for a quite high price. Moreover, I have asked for a quite room and the put me on the 5th floor, my window facing the bar, which every night is busy and noisy. For people who sleep early and light it is very difficult.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi there. Thank you truly for reaching out to share your feedback. I am very glad to hear there were so many aspects of your stay with us that met your satisfaction and delight. We diligently strive to create a comfortable, relaxing ambiance for our guests, in addition to our superb service and enjoyable amenities. We thank you again for taking the time to share your comments with us, and I hope we see you again in the future. Take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Zelos islocated a stone throw from the Moscone Center, against the Westfield Mall with its luxury stores, department stores, food court, a short walking distance from the Embarcadero. the BART station is literally in front of the hotel, a bunch of restaurants around. It is an ideal location no matter why you are in SF.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are quiter.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business