2,508 results
All reviewswine hourunion squaregreat locationthe financial districtboutique hotelcomplimentary winethird floorwine receptionsutter streeteach eveningstreet noisean older buildingfew blocksfront desk staffrooms are smallbart stationvalet parking
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Warm welcome at reception, centrally located near to a BART exit so easy to find. Great idea with the wine happy hour in the evening. Room was well equipped although the A/C was a bit noisy. There was no breakfast but coffee and tea is laid out. Staff were very helpful with recommendations for dining options close by.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Suzie Y, General Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2015

Hello,

I appreciate the time you took to share about your recent stay with us. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary tea and coffee in the mornings. We do have next to our hotel a great cafe, Bread and Cocoa that make great breakfast entrees and fresh pastries.

I'm glad you enjoyed our wine hour, it's always a great time to engage with our guests.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about our location and experience at our hotel.

We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2015

Nice downtown location made it easy to walk everywhere. As expected in San Francisco, the room was small but clean and comfortable. Overall this was a great value for such an expensive city. The updated bathroom felt high-end.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank DireWolf314

Hello,

We are thrilled you gave us a great shout out on our location! We are very centrally located so glad you recognized this. Our washrooms were renovated so I am glad you mentioned this, our housekeeping team really take pride to ensure it's super clean and sparkling!

Please come back and visit! We truly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback!

Thank you.

Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

The Galleria Hotel is really well situated on SF. It's a 10 minute walk from Union Sq, the tram turnaround and shops. Union Sq is also where you catch the tour buses which we thought were well worth the cost.
The hotel staff were extremely helpful, the place was clean and generally in good shape. The only criticism is the level of street noise which was quite high. The streets of SF are extremely noisy it's fair to say.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Hello Allen,

I'm thrilled that your 3 night stay was enjoyable and that you liked our location! Our team takes great pride in taking care of our guests so I appreciate you sharing your feedback about our service. It's the best gift a hotel manager can get when our guests recognize our great service.

San Francisco like any urban cities, you are going to hear the bustling street noise, I wish I could control the noise, but please do on your next visit, make a request for a room away from the street and we'll do our best to make this accommodation for you.

Thanks again for the great feedback!

Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Galleria Park Hotel. The first time was for a business trip on my own and this time visited with my husband for a long wedding weekend. The location could not be better the staff is extremely accommodating and the rooms are great! Many boutique hotels especially in San Francisco offer extremely tiny rooms, but Galleria Parks rooms are large enough that you don't feel cramped and are a great value.

Love the Lather bath products too!

Walk 30 minutes to Fisherman's Wharf, 10 to the Ferry Building/Financial District, 20 to North Beach, and minutes to union Square or China Town.

Galleria Park will be my future choice for business or personal travel to San Francisco. The price is fair and the location and service can't be beat.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SMarieF

Hello, we appreciate your loyalty and look forward to having you come back the third time!! Getting a 5 star rating is something that we strive for so thank you for giving this nice shout out to the team. Feedback from our guests is a true gift and keeps our team even more motivated daily to treat each of our guests like family!

We truly value your business, there are so many boutique hotels in SF to chose from, so thank you for choosing the Galleria Park Hotel!

Next time you plan a trip back to our hotel, please feel free to reach out and let me know if you have any special requests, my email is syang@communehotels.com.

Thank you again!

Reviewed July 14, 2015

Thank you so much to Galen and the rest of the staff. I booked this room as part of a girls weekend trip and the staff was so sweet and kind it made for a great experience. The hotel was beautiful and clean we will absolutely be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Suzie Y, General Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Hello, so wonderful to hear that your girl's weekend was a success! I'll make sure that Galen reads your review. I know he will be thrilled that he made your weekend so fun.

Thank you for taking to share your feedback, we really do want to take care of all the small details to ensure that all guests stay is memorable.