US$506
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
US$242
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$287
Omni Hotels
US$392
US$351
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$286
Hotel Carlton
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$305
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$252
  • Pool
Hilton San Francisco Financial District(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$283
5,224 results
All reviewsunion squaregreat locationapple storeclub roomtop floorfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge deskbay viewcoit towergreat shoppingfitness centercentral locationthe heart of the citycable carvalet parkingfisherman's wharfaround the corner
Reviewed December 9, 2015

I went for a conference. My room faced the city and was incredibly loud -- could hear the buses and trolleys squeaking down below all night long.
Food provided at conference was fine. Actual room was quite comfortable with good amenities (including a white noise machine -- so they must know about the problem.) If I went back, I'd spend more for room on other side of the building.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank mazlex537
Reviewed December 8, 2015

Great entry lobby and attention to customers as they enter. The room was very clean and new. View out the windows was noting special. The location was good centralized, could use more information to first timers in the city.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank oiafisherman
TiffanyLKT, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your kind words on our service and location of the hotel! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed December 8, 2015

Very happy with the new and improved Grand Hyatt Union Square. Lovely rooms with floor to ceiling windows looking out over the city to the Bay. Great service and perfect downtown location. Will go back next time we are in San Francisco.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Sounds like you had a fantastic time at Grand Hyatt San Francisco! We appreciate your compliment and glad to hear you enjoyed the ideal location! We can't wait to welcoming you back!

Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

I checked in for the second night for a 2-day convention at Moscone. Everything is as expected for a Grand Hyatt at the heart of San Francisco. Welcoming staff, modern interior, exterior was a bit outdated though. My room was on the 18th floor and I had a great view. There are also plenty of restaurants nearby. Moscone Center is a 10-minute walk away.

I do have one gripe that took off one star. The room door was not soundproofed properly. I could hear people outside talking as if they are standing right outside of my door. When I heard them opening and closing their doors, it sounded like they were opening and closing my door. A little weird especially considering the bath tub is right there by the door. Not a huge problem, though, I only heard them 2 or 3 times. Just wish it would be a bit quieter.

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank quetips
Reviewed December 7, 2015

We stay at the Grand Hyatt every year at Christmas time. And always stay in a Union Square view room. This year it was on the 24th floor with a beautiful city view and the ice skaters in Union Square. Really puts you in the Christmas spirit. Room is nicely decorated with floor to ceiling windows. We always upgrade to the club lounge on the 32nd floor. Appetizers and alcoholic beverages (for a minimal charge) at 5:00. And a very nice breakfast with hot and cold selections

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
TiffanyLKT, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2015

Thank you for making Grand Hyatt San Francisco part of your holiday tradition! We love to see our guests coming back year after year. I'm glad to hear you had another wonderful stay with us. We will see you again next year!