Check in took about 2 minutes - very professionally handled and straight-forward. The lobby is small, has wifi guest access, and a well managed restaurant. Ordered Eggs Benedict one morning and it arrived minutes later with perfectly done eggs - always tricky for a busy team to handle. The rooms start on the 38th floor - if you want a good view, you'll likely want a room on 40 or higher to avoid a railing and balcony outside your window. The view is exquisite, however, and you can easily see Golden Gate as well as Alcatraz and the harbor area. The room itself is comfortable, with a good sized bathroom. The HVAC system is quiet and highly efficient. The bedding is very comfortable and the room is quiet. You may wish to ask for a room without a connecting door to avoid any noise from the adjoining room. My neighbors were quiet but I could hear an occasional sound from time to time. There are two elevators handling the hotel, but they are fast and waiting time was never excessive. Overall, a very pleasant stay at a hotel with a highly professional and accomplished staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat your senses to a different point of view at Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel-the newest addition to Loews Hotels & Resorts. With breathtaking views over San Francisco Bay and the city, Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel combines natural beauty, timeless design and modern amenities to make your stay an unforgettable one. The hotel's central location in the Financial District places you at the heart of San Francisco, with the city's major attractions, including Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building, all within easy reach. Our position on the top 11 floors of a 48-story tower means that we offer some of the most breathtaking views in the city-many from our 148 elegant guestrooms and seven spacious suites. Brasserie S&P, our on-site restaurant, serves the freshest tastes of California, along with fine wine and carefully crafted cocktails. Our amenities also include a 24-hour fitness center and a spa with three treatment rooms, one couples' suite, and a relaxation lounge. Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel is the ideal choice for guests who desire modern design and state-of-the-art technology-accompanied by the highest level of warm, personalized service. Meetings and events reach dramatic new heights at Loews Regency San Francisco Hotel, with 5,000 square feet of meeting space spread across five distinctive rooms plus the highest event space in the city, our impressive 40th floor deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Loews Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Mandarin San Francisco
- San Francisco Mandarin Oriental