The reception desk was busy when we arrived but the little wait was worth our while. We never felt so welcomed. The staff was professional, friendly and eager to help with any questions.
The room was spacious and had good views. The only flaw i could point out it's the carpet: it looks a bit tired. In my opinion It would be way nicer to have hardwood floors. I loved the comfortable armchair by the wonderful big bed. The Bedroom had a big TV and a stereo, good looking side table lamps, good bedding.
The Bathroom had a view as well, so much light and an unbeatable overall ambiance. I am not a huge fan of the windowless hotel bathrooms! The toilet had a separate space, i like that too.
Maybe the bathtub could be bigger and them would make harder for me to go see the city! i would just stay way to longer in that bath!
There was also a little office with a desk, another TV and plenty of storage space - would work great for someones who intends to stay over a week there. The office offered a view of the prudential building which was great.
The toiletries smelled good (you forgot to bring your own shampoo/moisturizer etc).
There was free coffee at the front bar on the reception area in the morning.
The area where the hotel is located it's quiet in the weekends, but there are some restaurants and there is also the great Embarcadero - Ferry Building Market Place. One cannot go to San Francisco and skip this place. It's a must see place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien San Francisco is a newly renovated luxury upscale hotel located in a prime Financial District location and connected via pedestrian bridge to the businesses, shops, entertainment, theaters and cafés of the dynamic Embarcadero Center. Just steps away are San Francisco’s main leisure attractions such as Chinatown, the Ferry Building, and the California Street cable cars. From our location, enjoy convenient access to AT&T Park, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. Le Méridien offers a professional staff and superior facilities, including Bar 333 with its lively happy hour and street level vibe as well as Park Grill Restaurant, serving local and sustainable fare for breakfast and lunch. Impeccable service is promised at every turn. The trademark of sophistication, our award-winning Les Clefs d’Or Concierge professionals, will treat you to the highest level of service. Discover San Francisco and Unlock our Destination, book your next stay at Le Meridien San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Meridien San Francisco
- San Francisco Le Meridien
- Park Hyatt San Francisco