Le Meridien San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Loews Regency San Francisco(San Francisco)
The Battery(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency San Francisco(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
Hotel North Beach(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Grant Plaza Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Orchard Garden Hotel(San Francisco)
SW Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
2,208 results
All reviewsthe financial districtferry buildingembarcadero centerpark hyattstudio suitebay bridgenice view of the baytransamerica buildingsliding doorfarmers marketbusiness hotelhigh floorfew blocksthird floorsitting areaconcierge deskmodern hotel
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I like this hotel - small, clean, modern and great location in downtown SF. The only thing that *slightly* irritates me is they don’t have coffee in their rooms. This isn’t a show stopper for me, but it’s an inconvenience to get dressed and ready just to go get a cup of coffee. There is a Starbucks right across the street and a Peet’s Coffee next door. I’d still stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Iamkooky9
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Stayed at the Le Meridien during my first visit to San Francisco. It is in the perfect location. It is in walking distance to the Pier and China town. The hotel was very clean and decorated really well. The bar area was very quaint. Valet parking was $62, which was kind of pricey but compared to the parking ticket we got, it was cheap.
My views were amazing. The only flaw was the water pressure in the sink was very low, other than that the bathroom is really spacious. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is close to restaurants,union square and other shopping areas.Rooms are small, but it’s clean. Overall nice experience. We went to Muir Woods for a drive and it’s just 11miles from here.
But parking is reali expensive ($60 plus)if you are planning to park in the hotel overnight.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Le Meridien!
We experience true our travel the consistent of the hotel Le Meridien all over the world
We are located in the Bay Area and didn’t know that there is a Le Meridien in San Francisco, as soon we knew true the Trip Adviser we booked.
We planned to go early to the City thinking of “maybe we can get lucky and the Hotel let us check early”
From getting out of the car at the entrance of the hotel, starting the service: open the doors, front desk, luggage.
We got greetings from Curtis Rusin making an amazing weekend for us. What a experience, we feel very special.
Thank you Curtis so much, and for represent Le Meridien.
Maria Eymer

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2017

Pros
- Nice sized rooms for the Financial District
- Very nice bedding
- High end, relaxed bar scene that's great for a sole nightcap or to meet colleagues after a long day

Cons
- Tiny bathrooms
- Very limited room service menu. Entree list is just pizza, steak, spaghetti, salmon and chicken. My Asian chicken salad was bitter and the chicken was charred
- Other than free wifi, no recognition for this 40+ night ytd SPG Gold member. No upgrade despite not being sold out, no high floor per my stay preference, no mobile checkin
- No HBO or Showtime. How does that happen?

I've visited 168 cities in 5 countries in recent years, and San Fran is by far the most frustrating city for hotels. As a Marriott and SPG Gold member spending $600/night, you'd think you could find more than just have an average hotel experience.

I've stayed at all SPG properties and most Marriott properties in the financial district and still prefer the Westin Union Square due to its suites, workout facilities, room service menu and history though its service has also been more disappointing than delightful. The Park is by far the worst. The Palace is better than Le Meridien.

My fellow road warriors all complain about San Fran hotels and about Marriott watering down the service level from SPG properties.

So my advice is to simply adjust your expectations when staying in the financial district.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Curtisr R, Manager at Le Meridien San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Hello VinceY69,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent visit with us. I am deeply disappointed we were not able to provide you a positive memorable experience. I have share this review with the service team to ensure we identify and correct any may have missed during you time with us. If you have any further concerns or questions please don't hesitate to contact us at Hotel@lemeridiensf.com

Happy Holidays,