6,846 results
All reviews the view lounge m club the concierge lounge great location union square convention hotel moscone center top floor large hotel busy hotel corner room market street attending a conference business trip lobby bar bart station per day
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stayed at this beautiful hotel. restaurant in lobby was great for food and for late night drinks. good location for our vacation, close to trolly line. hotel was clean and staff was friendly and very accomodating,

Stayed: May 2018
Nouth S, Sales at San Francisco Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lisa D,

Thank you for choosing the San Francisco Marriott Marquis and for the great review. We value your feedback and will share your review with the staff. We look forward to having you back as our guest next time you are in San Francisco.

Kind Regards,

Nouth Sivongxay

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location could not ask for a better place. Super clean, great customer service close to restaurants, there is even a target across the street . Can Uber or taxi everywhere. Even though the hotel is under renovation I did not hear any noises or saw interruptions. I love my stay. Will definitely recommend this hotel. Do not bring a car parking is 75. 00 per day. Take uber or taxis and take tours.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at San Francisco Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cecy G,

Thank you for choosing the San Francisco Marriott Marquis and for the kind review. We are delighted to read you enjoyed our location in the center of downtown San Francisco and courteous service. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Laura Jung
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great hotel, great location, great top bar/lounge for the views day and night, a must see even if you don't stay in this hotel, but would highly recommend it close walking to numerous restaurants, bars, transportation etc.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot write enough about this hotel. I only wish that my flight reservations would have been later so that I could have enjoyed two days of breakfast. The buffet was the best every. There is a view lounge where you can see the city. The rooms were amazing. The workout rooms were better than I have ever seen. The location of the hotel is great as you are close to the trolley and cable car, and other forms of transporation.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for a week during a business trip to San Francisco. Whilst it is a nice functional hotel it is nothing special. There is a lot of construction work taking place and the noise is very loud. The food is nice nothing out of the ordinary and the breakfast at $39 is expensive for what is on offer.
It is a very expensive hotel and you would assume you would get more for your dollar! Kudos to all the staff all very nice and willing to go the extra mile for the customer. I think I will book another hotel when I go back to San Francisco!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 835jackied

Dear 835jackied, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for being our guest. We are pleased our staff was found to be accommodating and that overall you enjoyed our facilities. We also understand your concerns regarding the value received out of your visit. Please know we conduct competitive pricing analyses several times throughout the year. Our pricing for rooms, food, and beverage is in line with what comparable hotels in our vicinity are charging. We enjoyed hosting your stay and hope you will reconsider and we will continue to be your hotel of choice whenever your plans bring you to the area.

Laura Jung