Open today: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing Escape Room

We played the Roosevelt room. Amazing, high production value escape room. Will definitely be back... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2020
abbiepopa
Bully escape!

We’ve done escape rooms before but nothing compared to the Roosevelt room at palace games. They... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2020

from US$85.00
from US$38.00
from US$73.00
More Info
All reviews roosevelt room escape room team building event total blast puzzles challenging fun
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

This is the best escape room I have ever been to! It was well thought out, had some incredible technological aspects to it, was challenging but doable, and has a great staff. Amy in particular was so kind even after we showed up 15 minutes late, and allowed us to finish the room even after the time expired. She went out of her way and stayed way past closing to make sure we had an amazing experience. Thank you Amy!

I highly, highly recommend this escape room.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Abhinav M
Reviewed April 18, 2017

This was the best Escape room we have experienced. The puzzles are challenging and we had 13 year olds - 57 year old. Everyone contributed and had a great time. The host will help you with clues if you ask. I was hoping there would be a bit more Roosevelt history included. This is really a great way to spend time with a group. I brought all the cousins, nieces and nephews together before my sons wedding. Great family memories.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank LisaL3272
Reviewed March 22, 2017

This room was thoroughly fun, challenging, and rewarding. It was by no means easy, but puzzles were of appropriate difficulty. It was definitely worth the $410. The technology incorporated was amazing.

1  Thank Ben Z
Reviewed March 16, 2017

I had a great experience with another Escape Room, so was excited to introduce the Houdini Escape Room to a group of my friends. This room, however, is a little too clever and over-complicated for its own good.

There are puzzles within the puzzle. It's difficult to impossible to see where one puzzle begins and another ends. By the time we found our way into the third secret room, and were not yet out, I was ready to shoot myself!

Mike was our guide, and he was great. However, he confessed at the end that only 17% of guests Escape. That's a pretty poor batting average, and should tell them it's a little too complicated to be really fun.

Bring your PhD, Hedge Fund Manager, High Tech Exec, Architect, Sailor, and the rest. You're not likely find your way out of this Puzzle. It's a little too much!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

This escape room just keeps going and going, and challenges you every step of the way. Glad we had 12 people in our group so we could divide and conquer. Amy was our host, and had a good sense of when we needed help. At one point she told us we were overthinking it, that was a first. This one was more detailed and longer than previous escape rooms we tried. Just when you thought you might be done, another room opened up. Highly recommend this game.

1  Thank alisondu