1,625 results
All reviews hitchcock film union square sutter street tenderloin ceiling fan few blocks decent size front desk staff flat screen tv free coffee stayed here for nights public transport cable car central location fisherman's wharf homeless people ferry building
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

courteous service and clean rooms in average. good location of the hotel as it is within a radius of about half an hour walk from the main attractions, such as cable car museum, financial district, north beach, Fisherman's Wharf, etc. the hotel also offers a shuttle bus reservation service to the airport for $ 17 each

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luiAndre84
Jaime G, General Manager at Hotel Vertigo, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hello Luigi A,

Thanks for staying with us again at Hotel Vertigo. I truly appreciate your review on TripAdvisor!

See you on your next trip to San Francisco.

Jaime Gonzalez,

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The Lobby was welcoming and so was the staff. They served free, good tasting coffee every morning which saves me time to go out.

The staff was friendly and made me feel like I was long time friends with them. The room was clean and quiet. Overall I had a great 2 night experience in the hotel and would recommend for anyone just visiting San Francisco.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank L S

Dear L S,

On behalf of our team, thank you for taking the time to positively review us following your recent stay at Hotel Vertigo. Guest satisfaction is very important to us, and we are delighted to know that our guests are enjoying their visit, and receiving the service that we pride ourselves in. We are also happy to know you enjoyed the free coffee in the morning.

We hope that you will choose Hotel Vertigo when travel plans bring you back to San Francisco, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and the location was great and close to lots of different places in the area including only a ten min walk from union square. Also hotel was clean and had a gym.

Would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Var07,

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review and kind words.

On behalf of our entire staff, I look forward to seeing you again at Hotel Vertigo.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I came to this hotel with 4 of my friends for MDW. I had a great experience as the staff was very nice. The location of the hotel is also excellent! Close to great restaurants and bars. I highly recommend checking this hotel while in SF. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HaiyiHotelsSF, Manager at Hotel Vertigo, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Dear guntersjr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review: we are thrilled to read about your delight in your recent stay with us. We are grateful we had the opportunity to host you and your four friends, we look forward to having you back at Hotel Vertigo.

Hotel Vertigo GM

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in May. We were given a large, spacious room which felt modern and well kept. All of the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and chatty. The location is great, just a 10 minute walk from Union square. We would highly recommend and would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Shona C.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad to see you enjoyed it and will stay with us again when you're next in town.

Thank you for your kind compliments about our rooms and staff. We strive to provide the best experience for our guest.

Best Wishes,