1,585 results
All reviewshitchcock filmunion squaresutter streettenderloinceiling fanfew blocksdecent sizeflat screen tvfree coffeestayed here for nightspublic transportcable carfisherman's wharfaround the cornerhomeless peopleferry buildinglobby
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I've spend 3 nights here with my wife and our two kids. We booked a single room with two queen beds. Actually the room was too small for four but very clean and money for value giving we were in SF in August. The hotel is located downtown and very convenient to reach all the attractions. Breakfast were not available but pleanty of restaurant near by

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jaime G, General Manager at Hotel Vertigo, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Guglielmo B,

We appreciate you for taking the time to write a review about our Hotel. We unfortunately do not serve breakfast, however we are lucky to be surrounded by great breakfast places which makes it a non-issue for most of our guest. We are excited to announce that we will be opening our Cafe soon which will give our guest some options to stay within the Hotel for a small breakfast if wished. Also, we do have some rooms that are two Queens which if booked, is very comfortable for four people to stay in.
We hope you can stay with us again in the future so you can experience these great things :)

Best Wishes,

Jaime Gonzalez,

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

courteous service and clean rooms in average. good location of the hotel as it is within a radius of about half an hour walk from the main attractions, such as cable car museum, financial district, north beach, Fisherman's Wharf, etc. the hotel also offers a shuttle bus reservation service to the airport for $ 17 each

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luigi A

Hello Luigi A,

Thanks for staying with us again at Hotel Vertigo. I truly appreciate your review on TripAdvisor!

See you on your next trip to San Francisco.

Jaime Gonzalez,

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The Lobby was welcoming and so was the staff. They served free, good tasting coffee every morning which saves me time to go out.

The staff was friendly and made me feel like I was long time friends with them. The room was clean and quiet. Overall I had a great 2 night experience in the hotel and would recommend for anyone just visiting San Francisco.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank L S

Dear L S,

On behalf of our team, thank you for taking the time to positively review us following your recent stay at Hotel Vertigo. Guest satisfaction is very important to us, and we are delighted to know that our guests are enjoying their visit, and receiving the service that we pride ourselves in. We are also happy to know you enjoyed the free coffee in the morning.

We hope that you will choose Hotel Vertigo when travel plans bring you back to San Francisco, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and the location was great and close to lots of different places in the area including only a ten min walk from union square. Also hotel was clean and had a gym.

Would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Var07,

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review and kind words.

On behalf of our entire staff, I look forward to seeing you again at Hotel Vertigo.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I came to this hotel with 4 of my friends for MDW. I had a great experience as the staff was very nice. The location of the hotel is also excellent! Close to great restaurants and bars. I highly recommend checking this hotel while in SF. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HaiyiHotelsSF, Manager at Hotel Vertigo, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Dear guntersjr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review: we are thrilled to read about your delight in your recent stay with us. We are grateful we had the opportunity to host you and your four friends, we look forward to having you back at Hotel Vertigo.

Hotel Vertigo GM