“Oh Chino’s, I Knew You When”
Review of Chino's Taqueria

Chino's Taqueria
Ranked #1,880 of 6,027 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: The Richmond
Neighbourhood: The Richmond
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I’ve been going to Chino’s for quite some time and I really like the brothers who own it and the staff. But much to my dismay, I got food poisoning there. How do I know it was Chino’s? Process of elimination. It’s the only thing that I had eaten all day. Banana and water for breakfast. That’s it. Ordered my usual super grilled chicken burrito, rice, guacamole, sour cream, red sauce on a flour tortilla. The usual. 3:00am day before yesterday until now? Now I have to find another joint to frequent. Hasta Kula vista Chino’s.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this guys! My green chili pork burrito was the best burrito I've had in a looong time

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place while in the area and loved it! The staff was very friendly and even helped me practice my Spanish while ordering. The quesadillas were very large and everything on the menu is reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Quesadillas and burritos for us...very tasty - but a wee bit messy. We should have grabbed a table and some flatware...

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Solid basic burritos, tacos, and quesadilla. I like the super burrito with either grilled chicken/steak rice, black beans, salsa, guac, sour crema, and the red sauce (Spicy) on a flour tortilla. I won't eat corn ANYTHING unless it says NON-GMO. Comprende? It's all fresh and friendly!