I’ve been going to Chino’s for quite some time and I really like the brothers who own it and the staff. But much to my dismay, I got food poisoning there. How do I know it was Chino’s? Process of elimination. It’s the only thing that I had eaten all day. Banana and water for breakfast. That’s it. Ordered my usual super grilled chicken burrito, rice, guacamole, sour cream, red sauce on a flour tortilla. The usual. 3:00am day before yesterday until now? Now I have to find another joint to frequent. Hasta Kula vista Chino’s.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.