“quaint french style eatery”
Review of Cafe Zoetrope

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Cross street: Columbus Ave.
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Great service in a relaxed style. Food was very good and wine excellent. Had a custom pizza which came with a light thin crust and was very tasty

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I am sure there are many other better italian places in town. Most salient feature here is the Coppola winery. Place is owned by Francis, hence lots of pictures and movies memorabilia. Rude service.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2017

We went here for a meal on 4th September. It was okay and I gave the waiter my card and he came back with it and the check for me to sign. The total I signed for was $42.88, but when it came off my travel card they had put through $50.88! Disgraceful and unlawful behaviour. I have never experienced this before, especially from a high profile establishment such as this one. I will dispute this with my card provider.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Asado was very good. Pene arbiata was good. All other dishes we received were tasty.
Service was excellent.
Pls note that if you like the asado meat with medium, you may ask for "less than medium"

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Yosi B
Reviewed August 31, 2017

The Coppola connection drew me to Cafe Zoetrope. I wasn't disappointment, but also wasn't overwhelmed. They do have a good range of the Coppola wines (and a full bar). They charge a bit of a premium for the wine.

The food was fine, but not all that memorable. The memorabilia is fun to look at.

Date of visit: August 2017