“Far from authentic Thai flavors...”

King Of Thai Noodle
Ranked #436 of 6,272 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Forget about the tom yam soup as it tastes so bland which is not what Thai flavors are. For a moment, I thought I was in a restaurant run by non-Thais. What is Thai flavors without its most popular tom yam soup?

Reviewed April 3, 2018

strategically located near the union square

simple and casual Thai dishes

worth to visit for fast meal

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Came here twice because I needed good food and quick. Close to the shops and tucked away it’s very busy but you get seated quickly. Food is ordered and served very quickly
Most of all it’s tasty and the make sure you ask for the chilli

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I am an American-born Thai, and I have to rate this one of the best Thai restaurants outside of Thailand. Every time I visit SF, I make a stop here. If you like Thai Noodles like Pad See Ew and Lard Na, it doesn’t get any better than this. This restaurant isn’t fancy but the food reminds me of the street food in Thailand which is the best.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Located in downtown close to many hotels. Food was not bad, price was reasonable, service was fast! Even though there may be line-ups it moves pretty fast.