Travelodge by Fisherman's Wharf
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$491
US$276
US$269
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$183
  • Bar/Lounge
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$188
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
US$209
US$179
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$212
HolidayInn.com
US$240
US$219
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthird floorwithin walking distanceflat screen tvmini fridgecable carhomeless peoplewalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’m not claiming this is a four star hotel, but I definitely feel like I got the best value based on price and location. The staff was more than willing to help with any question or request we had. There was a Walgreens across the street for anything else we needed. I’d definitely recommend this to any budget traveler who wants a good place at a good price. The rooms were comfortable too! My 6’4” cousin was also impressed with the tall shower head!

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jairajsinh P, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Fisherman's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Ms.Kristen,
Thank you for taking the time to give your review.We are pleased to hear that you liked our location,Motel, price and service.Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Thank you.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

To sum it up: just spend the extra money and stay somewhere else. The rooms were small, the sink was outside of the bathroom, there weren't enough towels, the windows didn't have screens on them, the paint was peeling off the walls, the floors creaked, and the door looked like it would break down if someone ran into it. I was less than impressed and will never be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jairajsinh P, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Fisherman's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello,
We feel sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay but at the same time we would like to clarify that our rooms are of standard size and not small as mentioned by you.Our house keepers always put enough towels in all the rooms.lastly all the doors of the rooms are very strong.

Thank you.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The only good things about this hotel was the location and the management was kind.. the rooms were beyond tiny there was no storage space on the sink the faucet was lose and EVERYTIME we turned it o it would flop over. The closet had a broken mirror and the room smelled old. I wasn’t told when I booked it that they charge $25 a day for parking so my hotel ended up costing me more than expects .. if I would’ve known that I would’ve stayed some where else. I am very disappointed that this is a Wyndham property!!!