All reviews short walk to fisherman's wharf within walking distance rooms are small stayed for nights third floor cable car homeless people walgreens piers
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I’m not claiming this is a four star hotel, but I definitely feel like I got the best value based on price and location. The staff was more than willing to help with any question or request we had. There was a Walgreens across the street for anything else we needed. I’d definitely recommend this to any budget traveler who wants a good place at a good price. The rooms were comfortable too! My 6’4” cousin was also impressed with the tall shower head!

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Jairajsinh P, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham by Fisherman's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hello Ms.Kristen,
Thank you for taking the time to give your review.We are pleased to hear that you liked our location,Motel, price and service.Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Thank you.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

To sum it up: just spend the extra money and stay somewhere else. The rooms were small, the sink was outside of the bathroom, there weren't enough towels, the windows didn't have screens on them, the paint was peeling off the walls, the floors creaked, and the door looked like it would break down if someone ran into it. I was less than impressed and will never be staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ATally11
Jairajsinh P, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham by Fisherman's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Hello,
We feel sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay but at the same time we would like to clarify that our rooms are of standard size and not small as mentioned by you.Our house keepers always put enough towels in all the rooms.lastly all the doors of the rooms are very strong.

Thank you.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Reviewed March 8, 2018

The only good things about this hotel was the location and the management was kind.. the rooms were beyond tiny there was no storage space on the sink the faucet was lose and EVERYTIME we turned it o it would flop over. The closet had a broken mirror and the room smelled old. I wasn’t told when I booked it that they charge $25 a day for parking so my hotel ended up costing me more than expects .. if I would’ve known that I would’ve stayed some where else. I am very disappointed that this is a Wyndham property!!!