“Terrible”

Nolichuckey Bluffs Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Greeneville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I purchased a cabin for 2 nights and when I showed up the owner told me that I didn't have a reservation. However, we had been emailing back and forth and I did have a reservation. Apparently the cabin I had booked was damaged and the owners failed to contact me and let me know! He did not even offer me another weekend or apologize once! Terrible service!

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank Frostyjeep

Reviewed 13 April 2012

To summarize, we had a very clean cabin that had everything we needed for myself, wife, toddler, and dog. The bed was very comfortable and this place offers an exceptional value for a couple or family. If you want to get away from the traffic and crowds of Gatlinburg but still want the mountains, this is a great option! We stayed in the Dogwood Cabin that is on a bluff on the river with a view of the Smoky Mountains. The back porch was an awesome placeto relax.

Don't miss the opportunity to hike up to Margarette Falls (although the 1 mile hike is more aggressive than most 1 mile hikes). Bring your camera!

Nolichuckey Bluffs is family owned and family operated. With so many commercially-owned cabins in the area, I appreciated that the owner was on property to ensure a great experience. The highlight of my stay was getting the opportunity to have breakfast with the owner and chatting about the family's history, past experiences, and their past charity work (including work with Payne Stewart - my favorite photo on the wall in Gramma's Cupboard).

Thanks for a great experience Pam, Pat, and Brooke!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank agilchrisr3
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We stayed for one night in the Grist Mill cabin- very rustic- a neat experience. It was a little buggier than we anticipated, so we didn't spend much time out on the front deck... The outdoor privy was fun- we had a lizard in our sink for the duration of our visit! We enjoyed picking blueberries and a few blackberries in the garden- a nice treat! The cinnamon buns for breakfast were delicious, as were the cookies. No tv in the room but we enjoyed the peace and quiet of the countryside!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KaChHa
Reviewed 20 September 2010

My wife and I recently spent a night at Nolichuckey Bluffs Bed and Breakfast during our nostalgic trip to Greeneville, TN. We stayed on one of their cabins and enjoyed the distant view of the Great Smokey Mountains. I used to call my father hillbilly because he would tell me he was from the hills of Tennessee. Well, we were nestled in those hills at Nolichuckey Bluffs Bed and Breakfast and I cannot get the spendor of this areat out off my mind. Scenery does the heart well, especially when I visit Nolichuckey Bluffs. Our thanks to Patricia and Brooke Sadler for their wonderful hospitality. Thank you both for bringing those great memories of my late father.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank InnkeeperInnGeorgia
Reviewed 16 June 2004

Beautiful place. Enjoyed the family time around the fire pit. Their family is like your family! Nice waterslide and pool around the corner within walking distance. Have a great conversation with the neighborhood cows!

• Stayed: July 2003
Reviewed 18 April 2004

Due to the Hurricane last year that hit the East Coast, we were left scrambling for a place to vacation - with four dogs! We found Nolichuckey Bluffs in Greeneville Tennessee.

We stayed in the Log Cabin, an old cabin that was built in the 1930's.
It was very nice. It is nicely furnished with anitques and anitque appliances - except the fridge.

The Sadlers, who own Nolichuckey Bluffs, are extremely hospitable and Granny's little store is like a trip back in time, with a few ammenities, like home made ice cream and candy bars!

It's also quite a deal for the $$$, tucked away in the Mountains of Tennessee. Not too far from many interesting sights. Lots of hiking and horseback riding.

We had a wonderful time and are going back this year!

1  Thank Lynn W