Wolfsong Adventures in Mushing
Ranked #6 of 18 Tours in Bayfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Wolfsong Adventures in Mushing offers dog sledding trips for all ages and abilities. We are located in Northern Wisconsin near Bayfield. The focus is on the dogs, the 50 friendly Siberian Huskies, for these hands-on, 4 hour (with lunch) and 2 1/2 hour daily trips. Learn to drive-your-own team or ride along with one of the guides. Wolfsong has provided premiere dog sled touring experiences since 1997.
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Don't miss this opportunity!! My husband, two boys, father and young nephew took the morning trip and came home soooo excited!! They gave me every detail from start to finish and didn't quit smiling the whole time! The staff was so accomodating--wanted to schedule the trip on fairly last minute for a day my kids didn't have to miss school and they made it happen. I could tell from the pictures they brought back that the dogs were great and my kids were involved with everything! Thanks again, Wolfsong, for a trip my kids won't forget!!

WolfsongAdventures, Manager at Wolfsong Adventures in Mushing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Jodi,
We're so happy to have taken your family out on the trails! Thanks to you all. Great photos, too!
Sarah
Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2012

John and Mary, and their sweet daughter Emma, were wonderful guides and instructors. Our group had a fantastic time meeting the dogs, harnessing them and then riding on the sleds through the woods. Like a dream come true!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Wolfsong provides the kind of experience that makes you want to take up dogsledding. The people are knowledgeable, good at teaching you how to mush, and love their dogs. The dogs love to run. We went on a Friday morning after some big snow and had a great run. The dogs were eager and the snow was fast. You can't see much detail in our post-run pictures, just lots of smiling faces.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

The family that owns and operate Wolfsong made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. The sled dogs were enthusiastic and friendly and were just as excited as we were to hit the trails. We were given a short lesson on how to manage the sleds and participated in harnessing the dogs. This was an incredible experience and we all enjoyed it immensely. I highly recommend Wolfsong and hope to return again.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

From the moment our group (36 female hikers) set foot on this adventure we were treated royally. This is a family run business that really cares about pleasing their patrons right down to the last detail. John, Mary and Jen are very knowledgeable and take the time to let each individual interact with the dogs which enhances the experience even more. After our mushing, we were treated to a two mile guided hike by Emma, who did a fabulous job. I would highly recommend Wolfsong Adventures to anyone looking for something unusual and exciting to do that will last a lifetime of memories. Thank you John, Mary, Emma and Jen for creating those memories for me.