“Great cheese curds”
Review of Morty's Pub

Morty's Pub
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Morty's has a large selection of craft, imported and domestic beers. Combine that with fresh Lake Superior Whitefish, great burgers, fries, sandwiches & appetizers and you begin to see why Morty's in Bayfield is the hot spot for fun. Tell your friends to "Meet me at Morty's."
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped for a drink waiting for another restaurant to open and decided to go ahead and eat here and we were glad we did ! Great cheese curds, whitefish sandwich, and margaritas were good too! Service was quick, friendly, would definitely go back!

Amy S, Owner at Morty's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Glad you stopped and decided to stay. Thank you for the kind words, looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We visited Bayfield after being out on Madeline Island for a few days. Such a fun “bar”, everyone’s food looks amazing! The waitress we had was so nice! I got a burger and opted for the fries as the burger comes standard with chips, I should have stuck with the chips, I couldn’t even eat my fries as my burger was so big!!

Amy S, Owner at Morty's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit to Morty's!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

You will love Morty's Pub in downtown Bayfield just a few blocks up from the main harbor dock. Air Conditioned, love the white fish taco's, and burgers! Great selection of beers, wines, etc.
Very reasonable prices.

Amy S, Owner at Morty's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you so much! We are glad you enjoyed your stop at Morty's and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We were in Bayfield for 3 days, two of the 3 days we ended up in Morty's for food and drinks. Great Burgers and the nicest people in town.
Our last day in town I left my prescription sunglasses their and didn't realize it until an hour outside of town. My wife called them and they were more than gracious in packaging and sending the glasses to our home.
This is your normal Wisconsin Bar and Grill not a fancy Brewpub or restaurant, but I can't say enough about this place. Not fancy, but friendly clean and great food..

Amy S, Owner at Morty's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you Gary! I am so glad the glasses made it back to you. You described our place just how we want it - not fancy, friendly, clean and great food. We cant wait for your return visit!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Great place for a drink, lunch, or dinner. It's one of the buildings that survived the 1942 flood. The trapdoor in the middle of the floor doesn't go anywhere and the place is supposed to be haunted. Great atmosphere.

1  Thank kellyhE6755RK

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your stop at Morty's.

Been to Morty's Pub? Share your experiences!