All reviews sleep inn massage chair waffles room was clean south end of town shower stall nice shower free breakfast arches national park decent breakfast hot tub a nice place to stay in town two nights short drive two queen beds after a long day
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Hotel property is outdated with green tape holding together the furniture. The pool needs a good cleaning as the bottom is slimy and slick. Definitely not worth the money with the newer hotels in town.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your unfortunate stay, however, we think you've confused us with another property. We don't use green tape nor do we have any at the location that could be used. Also, the pool was recently cleaned and does not have a slimy bottom. We hope that you may be able to revise this review for accuracy.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Property clean, checkin was efficient. The rooms are updated, beds comfortable. Outdoor pools small at back of the building. The breakfast was typical and ok, did the job fine. My stay was fine, but I hate getting gouged on price just because it is a tourist town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Megan P, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Inn. We're glad to hear that it was fine. Moab, UT is considered a 'destination stay' and with that comes inflated prices on everything in this tourist town. We hope you had a lovely time while in our beautiful Moab, UT area!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Travelling with my wife and 4yo grandson, had a 2-queen-bed room. The room was quite spacious, a nice bathroom with vanity sink outside, which was handy if one of us was in the bathroom. Convenient location about a mile south of the main town center, so an easy drive to restaurants, tourist shops etc.
The whole area is very scenic and popular, with the Arches National Park a few minutes drive away. This means it is not cheap, but a cooked breakfast is included, and you wouldn't want to miss a beautiful experience like Moab.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Inn. We're pleased to hear that it was a comfortable one for you! We hope you had a lovely time while in our beautiful Moab, UT area and that we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

We stayed at this “pet friendly” hotel with dogs and an 8 month old baby. This was the worst experience I have ever had staying at a hotel. Long story short, I stayed in the hotel with the dogs while my husband went out riding the first night. The clerk called and said he got multiple complaints that our dogs had been barking for 30 minutes. I had only been out of the room for 5 minutes to see my family at the pool. After this, he had us move to a more pet friendly area, which we were fine to do, even though it was at the baby’s bedtime, we wanted to be accommodating. The next day, I stayed in the hotel with the baby and dogs as my husband wanted to go out riding. (I couldn’t really do anything with an 8 month old and dogs so it was easier to stay in the hotel till my husband got back.) We went to the pool around 6:45 pm until 7:25ish. We opened the window as we were right next to the pool so we could hear if the dogs were barking. They were not making any noises, they also had bark collars on the helped with the barking. The clerk, Zach, came by around 7:30 while we were trying to get the baby ready for bed. When he knocked the dogs barked, we stopped them quickly but could not answer as we are about to jump in the shower. He then called and said he again got multiple complaints and that if there was one more complaint he was going to call the police and have our dogs “removed”. We have a recording of the dog next door barking and freaking out while our dogs were quiet. We left that same night so our dogs would not get taken away from us. Zach told the manager that he kicked us out, which was a lie, the clerk, Zach, was very unprofessional in all this and just assumed it was our dogs barking.
Please note: We did talk with the manager and he stated if we took 3 reviews down, we would get a refund. I complied and took down 3 of the 4 reviews that, I had posted, as he requested. (We have him on recording saying we would get a refund.) A week later my husband called him as we did not get a refund and he then said we were not getting our money back as the last review did not come down, even though we were told only to take 3 down. As he lied to us about the refund and took back his end of the deal, I am now reposting this review. I would recommend spending your money at a different hotel, like the Holiday Inn, where we had excellent service and a staff that clearly cared, unlike the Quality Inn.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us here at Quality Inn. We've taken some time to talk to the manager and all involved to learn what happened. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has been. The pets were never declared at check-in and so after the first complaint of barking, our staff had you relocate rooms from non-pet to pet-friendly. Our policy is that pets cannot be left unattended in a room. Now, we understand that in your case it was '5 minutes' but during that 5 minutes of excessive barking, another complaint was made. Upon further communication with you, you informed us that your dogs had bark collars and in our experience, bark collars are given to dogs that have a problem with barking. Our manager has told us that he was willing to be accommodating since this has been such a hassle. He offered to issue a refund if all reviews were removed (not just 3 out of 4 since that would be ineffective). That did not happen and so therefore a refund did not happen. We would like to be clear-we ARE a pet friendly hotel but we do step in once our four legged guests are causing our human guests discomfort. Our first priority is the comfort of our human guests. Again, we are sorry for this unfortunate happening for all parties involved.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

This was the worst hotel I've stayed at in my entire life, without a doubt. The first thing we noticed upon check-in to the hotel was that the carpet in our room had a million stains and that the room was extremely dimly lit. The entire room was just depressing and unclean. Where do I even start? There were coffee stains all over one of the bed stands. The coffee maker itself was dirty. Then... we were just about to take a nap when we saw that the sheets had makeup and what appeared to be DRIED BLOOD on them (see attached photos).

What this means is that they don't even change the sheets between guests (!!). This was unacceptable and we called the front desk right away to ask for a complete bedding change. The guy at the front desk then told us that there was "nobody to change the sheets" (mind you, it was around 6pm - not like we called at 1am). So he offered to change us into another room entirely, which we agreed to.

Room 2: We entered this room and immediately the smell of cigarette smoke was noticeable. My lungs get very irritated with cigarette smoke so the fact that there was smoke in a nonsmoking hotel was once again unacceptable. So my husband called the front desk gentleman again to the room; he sniffed around and said that he "couldn't smell anything" but he'd see what other rooms he had. Not sure how he couldn't smell anything considering the entire room reeked... all you needed to do was put your head on the pillow and the sheets even smelled like cigarettes.

He finally came back and transferred us to the THIRD room, which was finally acceptable. I use the term acceptable very loosely because this hotel has no standards. In essence, this room was at least clean without bloodily fluid-filled sheets or cigarette smoke. However, there were again 100 stains on the carpet and the faucet did not work correctly (only a small trickle of water came out even when you opened it the whole way).

For this garbage we paid 209 dollars a night? I've already written to corporate about this location and the obviously deficient housekeeping and lack of cleanliness. Surely this can't be the standard amongst Quality Inns or they'd be run out of business by now.

We booked this hotel because we made a last minute trip to Moab and there were very few options available... but you could not pay me to stay here again. Keycards worked only intermittently, and one of the backdoors was perpetually open and unlocked (didn't even need a keycard). We did not eat breakfast here as the breakfast area is tiny and the food all looked unappetizing, especially in light of the lack of cleanliness. Who knows what their standards are for food preparation.

Like I said, this hotel deserves zero stars and I am sure it will be closed in no time if it continues operating the way it is currently operating.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quality Inn. We're sad to hear it was the worst in your life, 'without a doubt'. Sounds like your first choice wasn't an option (I hate when that happens!) since you booked with us on a 'last minute trip to Moab and... few options available' therefore, making you unhappy before even arriving. Your complaints regarding housekeeping have been passed along for review by the appropriate management. Rest assured that we do meet the standards of Quality Inns. We hope your time in our beautiful Moab, UT area was lovely.