All reviews hot oatmeal would stay here again bed was comfortable wonderful stay hard boiled eggs waffles nice place to stay the north end free breakfast location is great close to arches national park other hotels clean rooms dryer hiking parks canyonlands
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Accidentally booked wrong date for my step fathers funeral and was charged for a no show and was not allowed to stay on the day I needed which they had a vacancy, without charging me again. I drove from Fort Worth Texas to Ogden Utah straight thru 20 hours, because I didn't want to pay double the amount for a cheap place to stay. Poor customer service and poor booking on my part.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RetiredPIG
Reviewed July 15, 2018

The pictures of the hotel were a bit deceiving. The bathroom was very small and the walls were very thin. When someone showered in the next room, the pipes made loud noises. Also, no elevator to get to second level. The breakfast room was very small & hot. There were tables set up in the lobby, which is where we had to eat.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ReviewerAtoZ
Reviewed July 10, 2018

The lobby/reservation area/breakfast room could use some updates. Our room was ok. We were annoyed that the remote on our TV wouldn't change channels. They couldn't fix it so they had us change rooms but that was a bit inconvenient for us. Breakfast was good and the location is a short drve to the Arches and walk to other places.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David T
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Conveniently located for a one night stay in town if you are passing through as room was priced better than most of the other motels in area. The (3) queen bed room is a little cramped for space if you have more than two people trying to maneuver from one side of the room to the other, though. The bed I slept in was the hardest ever, but others in my room rested well. The property was clean other than the hot tub area bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank afc8811
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Stayed here for an overnight weekend adventure. Hotel was clean and well cared for. The staff was extremely friendly. Room had everything i expected and the breakfast was well stocked and very filling. I"d recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends