1,490 results
All reviews basketball court arches national park pancake maker hot tub splash pad biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt free breakfast huge room exercise room aaa discount breakfast room great place to stay in town nice pool comfortable beds
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time visiting over Labor Day weekend. Convenient location near Arches and town, but far enough away to have a quiet and park-like feel. Fun pool, splash pad, basketball courts, and playground for the kids. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will be back soon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Chris_Aarchway, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

NRGDRJ18,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience here at The Aarchway Inn. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool and a lot of other amenities that we have to offer. Yes, we are very close to arches national park. It is quite convenient.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

The location is just two mikes out of town. The rooms were comfortable but dated in color and style. The pool was good, but needed a close bathroom by it. There was no food available except the free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Renrentheone,

Hello! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and I am thankful for the feedback. Just to let you know we do have a restroom right next to the pool in the hot tub room. But the fact that you mentioned it makes me think I might need to add some more signage stating where the nearest restroom is. So that was very helpful.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

This Inn was right off the Highway located miles away from The Arches National Park. It was the perfect country setting for us after long drive from Salt Lake City. The Inn was designed with country feels and also Native American styling. It was great to because we were also very close to the downtown area of Moab. The Inn had a great deal on a river boat cruise and a dinner buffet which brought us alot of great history behind Moab & Utah. The rooms were perfect and I would highly recommend after hiking all day in the Arches.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Sharelle,

I am so happy to hear that you had a great time here in moab. You are right, a lot of our guests love the southwestern relaxed feel of our hotel. I'll bet that the river ride was absolutely amazing and perfect. I hope that we can have you as our guest here again in the future.
Chris Moss

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights last July during our west tour. Strategic location 5 min from Arches national park entrance, beautifully surrounded by mountains. Spacious and clean room, great hot breakfast included (which it's not obvious), nice facilities (basketball playground, pool, bbq). Super kind staff. Great quality/price ratio. We enjoyed

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Chris_Aarchway, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hello!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot here in moab as well! I appreciate you mentioning the proximity to arches and the fun things we have to do here at the Aarchway Inn.

Please come see us again on your next adventure!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Great atmosphere and location for Arches National Park but what stands out is the excellent staff and customer service - the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. Nice pool, breakfast included, great room with 3 beds.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Chris_Aarchway, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

J M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your thoughts on your recent stay! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! I will definitely share this one with my staff because I think that while working in the hospitality industry it can be rewarding, the acknowledgement of a job well done is one of the most rewarding aspects.

I am glad that you could enjoy the pool, breakfast and room as well!

I hope we can enjoy your company again in the future!

Chris Moss