All reviews amazing pool closest hotel multiple hot tubs the toilet shower area pool area family suite multiple waterfalls spring hill arches national park amazing hotel colorado river complimentary breakfast was very good red rocks rooms are nice walk in closet quick access perfect location
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We love Moab. This hotel is a wonderful addition to the area. The staff is willing and ready to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The pool area is fun for the entire family. The village is a short drive away. AND THE VIEW, did I mention the view? It's unprecedented. Tour arrangements are just a short walk away. My one BIG concern is that open carry of firearms is allowed anywhere and everywhere. That includes the pool area around A LOT of children. Who needs their gun at the pool? I know it is an open carry state but restaurants don't allow guns around alcohol being served so why should they allow a gun near a child? When I inquired they had no response, no answer. They could not site law or hotel regulations. That is a red flag. I was told no-one SHOULD have their gun at the pool, BUT... Therefore, that is the reason I would not stay there again. I would inquire to a hotel that had some limits on open carry. I would not want my child near a gun when he or she is having fun and so am I. You can also drink alcohol in the pool area and alcohol and guns don't mix. If that doesn't bother you then I highly recommend you stay there.

Date of stay: September 2018
LizD2182, Manager at SpringHill Suites Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kazwrites,

Thank you so much for the feedback in regards to staying at our property. I do apologize for the situation you faced while at the hotel. I understand your concerns with is matter. I want to say that unfortunately we are an open carry state, but I would like to say sorry for not providing the support you deserved. I would have been more than happy to ask the guest to remove the fire arm from the area in which children are playing. Now this doesn't mean that this guest would have been polite and took it back to their room, but I would have liked to show the support with your concern. I really hope that we may have another chance to have you stay with us if your travels bring you back to the Moab area. I once again apologize for the situation you encountered. I will be sharing this information with all staff members of our property, so we may be more prepared in helping with a situation like this.

Liz Denton
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed November 4, 2018

The location of this hotel is perfect if you have a car, as it's equal distance away from Town, Arches and Canyonlands. Whilst it's on the highway, you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere and the pool / spa areas are sensational. There's also a gym and laundry and the rooms have microwaves and a lounge area, which was great for our family. Beds were comfy and I loved the views of the red rocks and river around the grounds.
The only complaint is breakfast - everything was always empty and the breakfast lady would be one of the rudest people I've ever met. No wonder her tips jar was always completely empty! By day 3 I had to complain to reception, however they couldn't care less. If you don't bother going for breakfast, this place is perfect.
Would definitely stay here again (& skip breaky)

Room tip: loved the higher floor view over the pool area
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is very near Arches national park. The room was spacious and staff was nice. My children loved the heated pool. I used the fitness room which is basic but empty. Breakfast is fine but served on paperplates with plastic cuttlery which I find unacceptable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2018

Stayed here in October 2018. Nice room, great breakfast, close to Arches National Park.
Room was nice, but I'm not a fan of the sliding door entering the bathroom. Beds were comfortable, pillows were the usual soft hotel ones.

Room tip: Chose the river side of the hotel to minimize road noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Hotel is right off the highway across the street from Arches NP. A few miles down the road from Canyonlands and access to Dead Horse Point SP. Rooms have nice look and feel to them. Breakfast was OK. Pool area is nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple