All reviews full size refrigerator front desk sleep inn free breakfast would definitely stay here again small kitchen comfortable bed stayed here hot breakfast large room dining table desk staff within walking distance outdoor pool grocery store convenient location a great stay
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Very new ( November 2017 ) clean and modern. The staff was super friendly. There were lots of amenities like free breakfast, free cookies, free wi-fi and parking. Close to the center of Moab ( but then most hotels are :- ) We would definitely come back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Thu Thuy W, General Manager at MainStay Suites Moab Near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to let our staff know how great they are. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

We had a good experiences staying here. Having a full kitchen in the room was helpful for us. Rooms were clean. The breakfast selection was good and the people working the breakfast area were really helpful as one of the mornings we were leaving earlier than the scheduled breakfast time and they tried to help us out. I REALLY appreciated that. I think for the cost of the room versus other rooms in Moab, this is a solid deal and recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning the full kitchen, we think they are great for saving money on dining out for big families. I'll let Ken and Emma know that they were very helpful! We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Different than the other couple complained about the bugs we figured out that they come inside through the air condition and and it is nothing to worry ... it is nature! (Hey, these people mentioned to walk 11 hours in the nature and complain about some bugs??? Wired....)
Otherwise we loved it to stay in the MainStay Suites, the room was huge enough for us, great beds. Air Condition was noisy like others, turn it off and you have a quiet room!
To the hotel staff - you are so nice and helpful, always friendly - thx for the help I needed in the laundry room ;-) The only people with grumpy faces I saw were guests from other countries ... it seems they never relax and enjoy their life!

Anyway ... keep up with your concept and I'm sure I turn back one day, if come back to Moab.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Thu Thuy W, General Manager at MainStay Suites Moab Near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Hi reisen_cb!
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property! And thank you so much for recognizing that the bugs were a natural occurrence, not a sign of a badly-kept property! I am happy to say that hatching season is over and the trees behind us are rid of the unwelcome guests!
I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We were meeting friends here who were staying at a more expensive hotel. Fortunately, they were booked up for our dates, which caused me to look for an alternative. This hotel was highly rated, and less expensive than our friends' hotel, so I booked it. We found the hotel to be easy to locate, ample parking, very clean, comfortably appointed, great value, and extremely friendly staff. We had a suite, which included a king sized bed, a sofa, large screen television, dining table with four chairs, and plenty of room for both suitcases to be open and easily accessible. Food was good, and the refrigerator was larger than normally found in a hotel suite, which was nice for keeping lots of water and soft drinks cold.

Hi Msbuni!
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you mentioned our great hotel features, such as the regular-sized refrigerator in all of our Mainstay rooms! Did you know that the sofa is also a pullout sleeper?
I hope you keep us in mind next time you visit Moab!

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here three nights while visiting Arches and Canyonland. We had a wonderful spacious room. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioner did a great job keeping up. The kitchen was a great bonus because there was two small stores nearby that allowed us to stock up on some items. It is located in an excellent spot on Main Street so we could walk to shops and restaurants. The room was quite too. I recommend the third floor if available. I was in the pool a few days and the temp was perfect. It was cool and refreshing in the 100 degree heat! Breakfast was good and items replenished often.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thu Thuy W, General Manager at MainStay Suites Moab Near Arches National Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our property! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! And thank you for mentioning our location, close to grocery stores, and walkable to many local shops and eateries.
I hope to see you again in the future!