1,383 results
All reviews arches national park the north end waffles in town clean hotel free breakfast the breakfast area front desk staff hot breakfast guest laundry pleasant stay we've stayed would definitely stay here again each morning great place to stay main street fresh fruit
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay at this Hampton. We stayed 2 nights to see Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this Hampton.

We arrived in Moab early, so I took a chance and asked if we could check in early. They were friendly and able to accommodate my request. We even got free water and cookies.

The room was great, clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. I loved the shower. I liked having a refrigerator in the room. The climate control worked perfectly. The TV had Direct TV. The furniture was nice.

The free breakfast was amazing! Each day we had multiple hot options—sausages, eggs, hash browns, oatmeal, waffles. They also have fruit, cereal, yogurt, and a variety of pastries. The breakfast area was spacious with plenty of seating, even charging stations! The 2-sided fireplace made the lobby warm and cozy.

When it was time to check out, I didn’t want to leave this pretty little town or this great hotel.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel in beautiful Moab, Utah. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and large. Very comfortable and tastefully appointed. We would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wallyworld59
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

My wive and I started a 2 week Utah National Park vacation after flying into Las Vegas starting with 4 nights at the Hampton Inn in Moab. The first night, Saturday night, my wive got severe bed bug bites at the hotel. They put us in a different room. Sunday we went to Urgent Care. The doctor said definitely bed bug bites and a bed bug pattern. Prescribed Benadryl and Benadryl Cream. Next day she had very severe swelling of face and neck necessitating a trip to the Emergency Room. Doctor prescribed Prednisone. Gave the hotel our medical reports. What have they done for us. Nothing.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Larry G
lstollsteimer, General Manager at Hampton Inn Moab, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Again we apologize for your experience while in Moab. But as you can see from the copy of the inspection report we provided you that same day, our Pest Control Team found no evidence of insect activity in your room.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

We stayed here a couple of nights to explore the area.

NOTE: I had a problem with the attitude of the front desk clerk who checked me in plus her lack of recognition of my diamond status. I have contacted the manager in a separate email and this does not influence my rating here on TripAdvisor.

Decent clean room. Breakfast was good - typical Hampton Inn. One day they offered some local green chili for your eggs which was nice.

All staff was friendly - except the one listed above.

Short walk (all on sidewalks) to downtown to have dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Just returned from 3 night stay while visiting National Parks and Deadhorse State Park. Perfect location for easy out to get to the park. Brenda at the front desk was very accommodating and gave us eating choices to try. Her suggestion to try The Broken Oar was spot on. Breakfast at the hotel was very good with plenty of items to choose from. Thanks Hampton for making our visit to Moab a memorable one.