This is a cheap place to camp (tent) in Moab but not very pleasant experience. You're crammed in really close to other tents and set up on gravel. bathrooms were clean but tended to run out of toilet paper so bring your own just in case, pool was nice but small and crowded. The internet access was awful, you'd be on for 5 minutes and then the Tengonet service they use would drop access-we were there 3 days and the internet never worked reliably for more than a few minutes at a time. If you're only going to sleep here and stay away from the place most of the time, it's a cheap way to stay in Moab but we won't come here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, PitchUp and Priceline so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah