All reviews rooms are small hot tub knotty pine moab brewery in town room was clean grocery store kitchenette area would stay here again small kitchen walking distance coffee maker place to sleep laundry facilities cable tv location is great road trip
Reviewed July 3, 2018

For the last 3 years I've been exploring Canyonlands and fortunately the 1st year I discovered the Red Stone Inn. In that 1st year I looked online at all the different hotels/motels in Moab and they all seemed somewhat overpriced but the Red Stone Inn was reasonably priced plus it was conveniently located near the part of town where I was renting my 4WD (Canyonlands Jeep). Additionally, it was very close to the grocery store where I needed to pickup supplies for my 4WD trip. In as much as I was planning on starting very early, having that grocery store so close was a major factor. The Red Stone Inn was a tremendous find, therefore, for the last 3 years, I've repeatedly booked into the Red Stone Inn as I continue to explore the backcountry by 4WDing in Canyonlands.

Room Tip: Request a room on the back side of the establishment away from the parking
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank RB_Advisor
Rhonda G, Public Relations Manager at Red Stone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We apprecite that you are repeat visitors and will always do our level best to meet and exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Driving into the Red Stone Inn is like driving back 40 years in time. It's a pretty old building, with tiny rooms and antiquated services. We checked in and the desk person was not friendly at all. We had a room at the end of the long hall way toward the back of the hotel. Room was small, window blinds didn't work properly so we had people looking in when they passed by on the walkway behind the hotel. The beds were so soft that we both had back aches when we woke up in the morning. There was no breakfast offered so we had to go up the street, park the car, and eat before driving any further. All in all not a great experience and one we will not repeat.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Rhonda G, Public Relations Manager at Red Stone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so sorry to hear that your expectations were not met during your stay. We are sorry that our hospitality representative was not that friendly to you, we really do try to make each guest stay enjoyable. We will take your opinion seriously and make any changes possible. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

If you like small, over-priced, cabin-like rooms with no amenities, then you'll like this place. The only positive I can give is it is centrally located. Oh, and the staff was friendly.
No breakfast, and no coffee in the lobby. The room coffee maker was moldy so couldn't use that...for $20.00 more i could have stayed in a local chain hotel which provided breakfast...which I spent at a local restaurant the following morning. Poor choice on my part.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing us a review and voicing your concerns. We apologize that you had an unpleasant stay. We take all guest reviews into consideration and are constantly striving to improve. We do hope you will return to Moab soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Small sized room with a view out the dirty window of the car yard next door. The shower looked like it hadn’t been cleaned for years and I wore sandals to shower. The rooms need a good clean. Bed was average but the bedspread was dirty. The room did have a small kitchenette which was handy. Laundry facilities. No breakfast. BBQ area and heated pool. Close easy walk to town and the brewery down the road served a decent meal. Easy parking for motorbikes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for writing a review. We appreciate your nice comments and your concerns. We will make an effort to research your concerns and make any changes we can. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope you come back to Moab soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We booked a one night stay at the red Stone Inn with Orbitz. The location is right in the center of the town on the Main Street and is walking distance from most of everything. The rooms are outdated. We felt like we went back in time with the decor. The price was not in line with the level of the hotel bust as they say: Location Location Location. Service was very good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank iKottler

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review.