All reviews bbq restaurant pet area fenced dog blue pig a pet friendly hotel walking path allow pets room was clean waffles the breakfast area nice hotel gas station would stay here again national park pool and hot tub pleasant stay king bed
Reviewed April 16, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2018

We stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites Moab in April to hike and bike in the area and at the national parks. It was a wonderful experience; the location, the amenities and the staff were great and made our vacation a memorable experience. Aurora at the Registration Counter was very helpful, friendly and pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a Moab trip to the parks. It was a very nice, clean, dog friendly hotel. We would highly recommend it.

While you are visiting, we found a great bbq restaurant in the same drive way, and a couple of very good apps to take you through the parks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Location was good, staff was helpful, the price was also good. I would stay here again if I were visiting Moab again. Hotel had a pool, laundry facilities, a playground for children, and it includes a good breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Reserved a room through booking.com, but had a late start in to our day in traveling. So, when we arrived I asked for the possibility of extending for one more night. The receptionist saw my military ID and told me I would have gotten a much cheaper rate if I would have dealt with the hotel directly. I said good to know now, so can I get the extra night. She said they had two rooms left. Great! Until I was ready to sign. It was a good amount more expensive. Unfortunately my patience was worn thin and said fine. My family was tired and we just wanted to get some sleep so we can enjoy the area. The breakfast was mediocre as well. The staff didn't do much except play with the radio in back while letting the trash bins overflow. The coffee was watered down. There was an older worker that kept whistling at my dogs trying to play with them when I walked past him. The fenced dog area is a muddy mess. Thankfully there is a walking path out back. There are a couple spots around the hotel you can allow your pets do their business that are well maintained and have bags available. If it wasnt for lack of time and sleep I would not stayed a second night. Or just gone on to booking.com to get a cheaper rate. And yes, while I was laying in bed at night I checked to see if there was a room and it was cheaper. So, thanks for the comment of giving a military rate that would be cheaper, but it fell flat when I was charged more. I will not stay at another La Quinta again because of this entire experience. I don't recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family