All reviews the river two bedroom suite the main street in town within walking distance microwave and fridge hot tub shops and restaurants bed was comfortable clean rooms would stay again close to arches national park after a long day downtown moab lobby lodge parks
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here when visiting Arches, very centrally located just off the main road. The room was clean and the staff were very polite. ( there was a problem with the water supply on the day I checked in, which meant I couldn’t check in when I arrived, however they made it clear that they would book me a stay in another hotel if it persisted ( which it didn’t). The rooms are perhaps a little smaller than other places I stopped but that didn’t bother me. There is a lovely cat that lives outside. Didn’t realise I wasn’t meant to feed it, until after it had some of my steak!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ellis40
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Well priced and good value for the area. Room was clean and staff were all helpful. Room was a good size and really close to entrance of Arches National Park. Very conviemanr location. Wish we had more time to visit the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

For the money the room was small and outdated. Carpets in the halls were stained and while the "wood" floors in the room were nice, they were not cleaned very well by room service. If you walked barefoot you were cleaning them off before you got into bed.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The motel is right off the main street and close to restaurants. The staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel is clean. Our room was on the small size, but adequate for a three night stay. There is parking on site and an elevator to the upper floors. The motel has a nice international clientele. It does not offer a complementary breakfast. In our mind the difference between a three and four star review here is that the in room air conditioner was fairly loud and cycled on and off with more noise than is common. The room was clean and well serviced during our stay. There is a pool but we did not use it. There is 24 hour coffee and we saw people picnicking in the common area, so you can clearly bring in food. This was a good stay. It was a good value for the cost.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Lovely hotel. Rooms excellent and service very nice. Centrally located so can walk to restaurants and shops. Has a swimming pool which is shaded in the late afternoon. No breakfast but 24 hour coffee and tea available.

Room tip: Third floor was good
Date of stay: July 2018