“30 minutes???”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 11 Quick Bites in Moab
Description: Come visit us at 640 S Main in Moab. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I know Moab is a resort town... But 30 minutes in a drive thru line for cold fries, no napkins, and no requested condiments? Terrible experience.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 13, 2018

I know Moab is not huge and I know we were there in winter, but still ...

I ordered chicken tenders and was told "We have them, but they are frozen and it will take 24 hours for them to thaw." Seriously? First this should be a staple for them and not something to run out of, but secondly, how about just saying you're out? So I ordered something else and then came back for a sundae. The same server pointed at the ice cream machine and said "It's out of order.". The only reason we stopped here for a small dinner was because we have found this chain to be relatively consistent among locations. Not so here. For a reality check, we swung over to Burger King and ordered a sundae - no problems there.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Needed a quick lunch and coffee after a morning in Canyonlands as I headed down towards Monument Valley.
Friendly service. Good clean facilities.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2018

We had spent the entire day in Arches National Park and needed something quick before hitting the road.. We went thru the drive-thru and the young man that took our order was super awesome, efficient and was probably the best drive-thru service I have ever received!! And the food was good too!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I needed to stop and there were those Golden Arches, calling for me to make a golden arch of my own.

Date of visit: December 2017