“30 minutes???”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #64 of 86 Restaurants in Moab
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I know Moab is a resort town... But 30 minutes in a drive thru line for cold fries, no napkins, and no requested condiments? Terrible experience.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I know Moab is not huge and I know we were there in winter, but still ...

I ordered chicken tenders and was told "We have them, but they are frozen and it will take 24 hours for them to thaw." Seriously? First this should be a staple for them and not something to run out of, but secondly, how about just saying you're out? So I ordered something else and then came back for a sundae. The same server pointed at the ice cream machine and said "It's out of order.". The only reason we stopped here for a small dinner was because we have found this chain to be relatively consistent among locations. Not so here. For a reality check, we swung over to Burger King and ordered a sundae - no problems there.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Needed a quick lunch and coffee after a morning in Canyonlands as I headed down towards Monument Valley.
Friendly service. Good clean facilities.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We had spent the entire day in Arches National Park and needed something quick before hitting the road.. We went thru the drive-thru and the young man that took our order was super awesome, efficient and was probably the best drive-thru service I have ever received!! And the food was good too!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I needed to stop and there were those Golden Arches, calling for me to make a golden arch of my own.