All reviewsfull size fridgebathroom sinkthe main streetroom was cleankitchenette areamoab dinercoffee potrestaurants and barstwo queen bedsin townlarge tvfront officepicnic tablesplace to staywithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againstayed for nights
Reviewed September 6, 2008

We found this place by accident but it turned out to be much nicer than the other hotel we had booked for our second night in Moab. Clean, convenient and above all very helpful staff. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2008

The Rustic Inn has an awesome location, one block off Main Street, making it convenient and quiet. The rooms are no-nonsense, clean and comfortable, there is effective air conditioning and very friendly staff at the front desk. Additionally, our room contained a brand-new, full-size fridge plus microwave. Free ice is available up front in the office (nice that it is away from the rooms).

Zach, the manager, was fun to talk with and he helped us out with great dining recommendations. He gave us an excellent rate (the lowest on my road trip this summer); given the location, I couldn't have asked for better.

I plan to make the Rustic Inn my place to crash from now on when I am in Moab!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank David M
Reviewed August 15, 2008

The Rustic Inn is located a block off the main street so you can walk to shops and restaurants. The office end of the complex is near the street but the parking lot and rooms are back off the street which keeps it quiet there. Also, safer, though I don't think that's an issue in Moab. We had a spacious room with two queen beds, comfortable, a TV, internet service, and a kitchenette with fridge, double sink and microwave. They are remodeling the entire hotel and doing a good job. There are quirks, though. There is no bathroom vanity and sink - you use the kitchen sink for brushing your teeth, washing your face, etc. Also, there is a closet, but no closet rod or door on the closet! They have an ironing board and iron, but no hair dryer. There is in-room coffee but no breakfast for guests. All in all, though, it's a great deal for the money and I would highly recommend it. Also, as they continue the remodeling, they will get to things like closet rods, etc.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmujmumom
Reviewed August 15, 2008

The Rustic Inn is a great place to stay to explore beautiful Moab. The rooms are clean, quiet, comfortable, and newly remodeled. Its a block off main street which makes it much quieter but still within easy walking distance to food and shopping. Its about half the price of the nearby chain hotels with friendly, helpful staff. The rooms have two, comfortable beds, a full size fridge and a spacious layout. I've stayed here multiple times and have been impressed with each stay. I highly reccomend the Rustic!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank wspalex
Reviewed August 12, 2008

We recently stayed 2 nights at the Rustic in with our 20 month old son. The room was large and included a kitchenette which was helpful. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. The price ($75) a night was very reasonable-we would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family