Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-04-22
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$144
FindHotelUS$144
All reviews runaway bride historic hotel antique furnishings ghost stories crab dip richard gere charming town rose room double bed visit berlin rooms are beautiful hotel bar small room air conditioner oc
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I took a quick getaway for the weekend and we’re so pleased we chose to stay here as opposed to OCMD. We had a fabulous time, as the hotel has such charm and the town is so quaint. They also allowed us to check in early, as there was no one staying in our room the evening prior. We had drinks and appetizers at the hotel bar - we had the crab dip, fried oysters and shrimp soup - all of which were delicious. The bartender was engaging, telling us stories about how the hotel is rumored to be haunted (nothing too scary at all - and plus it’s Halloween and it added to the experience) We went to the visitors center and took our own walking tour of where ‘The Runaway Bride’ was filmed which was a really cute and fun thing to do. There’s a company that does ghost tours, but not the night we were there, which would have been really fun. I couldn’t find much online about the various ghost stories of Berlin and I didn’t see anything about it the visitors center to take a tour ourselves - I would have enjoyed that. I recommend Rayne’s Reef next door too, felt so nostalgic and small town diner, I loved it. The food and service were great too. We went to The Globe in the evening for drinks and to have a fun bar night, but it wasn’t what we hoped it would be, so we tried the hotel bar again - great time! all in all, I recommend this hotel and all its charm and friendly staff. We ended our weekend with a drive to Assateague which couldn’t have been lovelier. If you stay here, I hope you have as lovely a time as we had

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed August 4, 2020 via mobile

We stopped by on a beautiful afternoon while visiting Berlin’s antique shops. The outdoor seating looked so charming and the menu was great so we had dinner. Our server was excellent I can’t recall her name but her son-in-law is stationed in Hawaii (Army). Excellent friendly welcome. Everyone’s meal was delicious. Highly recommend The Hotel Atlantic. It’s a gem and we will look forward to returning.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kds1111
Reviewed June 30, 2020 via mobile

What a place...Atlantic Hotel...A must stay. My dear wife chose the Rose Room for us. Our son enjoyed the Elizabeth Room. The Rose Room, with its four windows on a corner, was awesomely quiet. The town is quaint. The streets of 'yesterday year' and 'those gone by' permeate the ambient feel and look, sights and sounds. Period furniture invades your senses. Just love it.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank DWYPYWD
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

A wonderful experience. Charming rooms. In the middle of an engaging small town.
Yes, it is old but it is kept up well. More like a home than some modern chain hotel. The staff was very friendly. The antique furnishings are wonderful. All in all a great experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Paul_from_VA
Reviewed December 21, 2019

We went to Berlin with some friends to Antique shop and get a first look at the town. As we ere shopping we asked the locals where was a good place to eat, they all had mentioned the Altantic Hotel for a good meal. After doing some browsing and buying we decided on giving it a try. The Hotel iss a real charmer, tye eveb had heated blnkets if you wanted to sit on the porch. We went into the restaurant and asked to be seated on the enclosed porch. We ate off the daily menu and the choices were many. I had the Fish Tacos whjich were very good. The portions of food are very big and the service was great. If you happen to be in the area stop by you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: December 2019