“Typical Village Inn”

Village Inn
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in La Junta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had dinner here while staying at a hotel down the street, and it had the usual Village Inn menu. The food was good, as was the service. No issues.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We visited in the evening with a large group. Our meal was delivered so late that most of our group was already gone. The food was fine, typical Village Inn, and our server friendly. It was very obvious they were experiencing some organizational issues. They had to take orders multiple times, passed tables off to multiple people, etc. A sign in the kitchen told the employees to stop crying and if they thought they were asked to work too hard, they should quit. Really? In full view of customers? I'm not sure that's very inspirational. If they are whiners, let em go. If it's justified, maybe show some encouragement and respect to your workers. That environment translates to a poor eating experience.

2  Thank T C
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day no matter what time of day. I always eat breakfast at Village Inn. Their sandwiches are always good as well. Service is always good and fast.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Generally not a fan of Village Inn's. But went for lunch. Nice hot soup and really fresh salad. Used free wifi to get work done. Server kept filling that cup of coffee and didn't rush me to leave. She got a big tip!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

It was an average meal. Husband had the omelet. It was made with powdered eggs. Not real good. I had turkey sandwich. It was good.

2  Thank Joy E