US$123
US$182
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Gunnison(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
QualityInn
Comfort Inn(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
US$140
The Alpine Inn(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$134
US$129
The Inn at Tomichi Village(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$119
US$104
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
Priceline
The Wanderlust Hostel(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
US$48
Long Holiday Motel(Gunnison)(Great Value!)
US$105
All reviewspringle familydirt roadbreakfast and dinnerhome cookingfamily friendly environmentfamily reunionrooms are cleanpringlestammybyobmiles
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Had the best time with my wife enjoying the horseback riding, swimming, rafting the river,cookouts, the great food, and the hospitable staff and other families that were guests. Nothing to do but enjoy the beautiful outdoors and relax. Flowers have never been so beautiful. Best time i've had all year; waaaay good!

1  Thank Raymond E
Reviewed July 26, 2015

Waunita Hot Springs Ranch was one of the best vacations I've ever been on.

I wanted to take my daughter on a trip that was something different, and one of the things on my bucket list was a dude ranch. It's a family owned business, and the Pringles indeed make you feel just like family.

The staff is amazing. The scenery was spectacular and all the meals were home-cooked. The lodging was cozy and every room had its own private bath and a very comfortable bed. Activities ranged from horseback riding to river rafting, skeet shooting, four wheeling and square dancing. They had Hot Springs where you could soothe your body after a long day.

If you're looking for adventure out in nature with varied activities, home style cooking and being treated like family, Waunita Hot Springs Ranch is the place for you. Words can't really sum up the feeling of the place and the people, but it was an exceptional vacation. My daughter and I made some great friends and lasting memories. I would highly recommend Waunita Hot Springs Ranch for anyone looking for a unique get-a-way.

Room Tip: Wifi is available in the lobby
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank headroomstudio
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

All of it!! The place The people The pool The food The fun The fellowship. Amazing place. My favorite is that when my daughter and I visit I no longer feel the responsibilities of single parenting. It is all taken care of and I don't have to plan a thing! Lovely!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank CourOfColo
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Having to leave was the worst part of this vacation. The staff, the wranglers, the owners were all fantastic and made us feel like family. There was not one thing we would have changed about our first visit to Waunita Springs. There were plenty of activity choices for both of us. We will definitely go back

2  Thank Deb K
Reviewed June 9, 2015

Waunita Hot Springs Ranch - we returned to our home away from home for the 7th consecutive year. We had some rain this year - very unusual - the last day or so, but still had a wonderful trip. This one week a year trip is my inheritance to my children and grandchildren. The horses, the views, the food, and the people are always friendly and welcoming; I can't recommend Waunita highly enough. Do yourself a favor and try it.

1  Thank EdWHuntsville_Al