“Great way to see the city!”

Asheville Historic Trolley (White Trolley Tour)
Reviewed August 28, 2011

My boyfriend and I took a one-day trip to Asheville and started after lunch time with a tour on the white trolley. It's a beautiful, open air ride that takes a little under two hours. You can also get off at stops to walk around and get back on the next hour. It was a great way to see downtown Asheville (and a few other spots) and get an idea of how we wanted to spend the rest of our day there.

I took my digital camera because you have a chance to take PLENTY of pictures. You also might want to take a sweater in the late summer/early fall because it can get a little chilly if the wind picks up.

Our driver and tour guide was Brian and he was an absolute delight! He was very knowledgeable, which always makes a tour more enjoyable. Also, he got free fudge for us from Kilwin's. :-D Thanks for a great introduction to the area, Brian!

4  Thank RobynAllegra

Reviewed August 6, 2011

My husband and I took this trolley b/c it picked up in front of the B&B we were staying at. I was also pleased to be supporting a local business. The two tour drivers we had, Brian and Richard,were very polite, helpful and did a great job showing us all that Asheville has yo offer. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend them!

5  Thank Toearly
Reviewed July 14, 2011

The tour was informative and interesting. Highly recommend for an easy way to see Asheville's main points of interest and learn about the history. Plus you can stop and return to the trolley if you'd like...

3  Thank travelfan864
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My daughter and I decided to take the white trolley tour as a way to see what Asheville had to offer. We arrived early evening on a Saturdeay (just in time for the ghost tour} we thought it was going to be really "cheesey", but we had a great time. It was fun! Brian was our driver and tour guide for both the ghost route and the regular route the next day. Thanks Brian!

4  Thank sunny4166
See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This was our first visit to Asheville so the first thing we did was this trolley tour. Best decision we made. Our driver was Brian and his voice is clear crisp and articulate. He is so knowledgeable about the area. You can stay on for the complete tour or hop on and off at 9 different locations. One hop off is the RIver Arts District. This being a Sunday the area was in full swing. Our ticket purchase also included free admission to Thomas Wolfe Memorial & house. Loved Asheville. We will certainly return & certainly make use of the White Trolley again!

4  Thank JosYes