Asheville Swiss Chalets
US$115
US$95
Country Inn
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$76
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$68
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$94
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$164
US$122
US$94
US$271
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$289
  • Pool
All reviewscoffee beanswell bred bakerylower bernecookiesgrinderfenced yardgeneva chaletgift certificatem msgarrison housedog towelsgeorgia peachthought of everythingscreened in porchclose to downtownwell stocked kitchenliving room
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I stayed in the Upper Berne Chalet last weekend - it was 3 people. A king size bed in one room and queen in the other. We all shared a bathroom - a washer/dryer was in the chalet as well! There was a back porch that provided privacy as well as a front porch with a nice grill and lounge area. Everything I needed was already provided: coffee, coffee maker/grinder, pots, pans, grill utensils, cups, etc. There was even shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the shower! Lots of extra towels, pillows, and blankets. Not to mention - there were nice flat screen in every room!
It was out of downtown area, which was nice, but close enough to go through the tunnel and be right there. I am staying here again, next time I visit Asheville!!
The lady I talked with was extremely nice!

One of the best features - the AMAZING beds!!

Room Tip: Each chalet is different, explore the options on the website and choose what best meets your needs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank HelloK8e
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Asheville is a city we have wanted to see and staying at the Asheville Swiss Chalets made our trip more enjoyable. It was a Christmas trip and being able to bring our dog was a plus. The cottage certainly had everything we needed for comfort and cooking and the holiday decorations made us feel even more welcome. Judy's baked goods were delicious and we definitely made use of the coupon for the bakery. The notebook with ideas for restaurants and things to do was very helpful. The cottages are in such a great location; we hope to come back and stay again.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Natalie M
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Our family of 4 plus Booger our Bull Mastiff had a fantastic stay at the Matterhorn. The location is excellent, town is just down the hill. Perfect ! This was our first trip travelling with Booger and the Asheville Swiss Chalet management made sure ALL our needs were addressed. Dog bowls, towels, throws and treats !

Ample bath linens, cookware, spices, condiments, even fresh coffee beans, they really go above and beyond to make comfort and convenience a priority. I took advantage of the onsite laundry complete with detergent, this is always a plus when travelling with teenagers and was most appreciated ! There's a very informational binder with restaurant menus and Asheville info on the coffee table and we used it several times during our stay.

In addition, the Matterhorn was absolutely SPOTLESS !!! I loved it and should you need to vacuum if your stay is longer, yes, there is even one of those. I felt like I was in my own vacation home. Can't wait to return to the lovely town of Asheville and our home away from home, the Matterhorn :) Happy New Year !!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CARLUBUR
Reviewed December 4, 2011

The Lower Berne, where we stayed in early November, 2011 with our two little dogs, was very cute and very cozy for the two of us (or rather, the four of us!). The baked goods that Judy provided absolutely rocked, and we took advantage of the $10 off coupon at her bakery/restaurant in Weaverville. After that vist to Weaverville I was thankful that I do not live close enough to visit it every day, which I would, if I did! The location is very close to Biltmore, which was most convenient.
Connie & Phil

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank connie7blue
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I almost don't want to share a review on the Asheville Swiss Chalets because I want it to remain my little secret! My husband and I (and our dog) just spent a long weekend in the Alpine Chalet, and we had a wonderful & relaxing time. We were maybe 5 minutes from downtown Asheville, but we felt like we were on a remote mountainside.

Booking: Judy and team were very quick to respond to all of my questions about booking, they provided everything we needed to know via email and they even sent a reminder a few days before our stay.

Cabins: We arrived late in the evening, and they had the lights and heat in the unit on and waiting for us. A personalized welcome note and FABULOUS cookies from the Well-Bred Bakery were an extra special touch. These cabins are a little bit older but have been maintained with care and have updated furnishings. They are incredibly clean and well-stocked with coffee, spices and even dog treats for our furry child. I have never stayed at a rental that provided so many well thought out amenities and little touches.

The only thing I would change about my stay at Asheville Swiss Chalets was the time length. I wish it had been longer!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple