“Best customer service I've ever received”

Review of Asheville Flat

Excellent
Parking area at Asheville Flat
Building that Asheville Flat is in
Living Room
Living room looking at the kitchen
Kitchen with seating at the kitchen island
Fully stocked kitchen
View of living room from kitchen
Bathroom w/ tub & shower
Tub & shower
AshevilleFlat_Yonder__014
Large sunlit bedroom w/ Queen bed
Queen bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
caseystev...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best customer service I've ever received”
Reviewed June 27, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I have not had the luxury of staying at a Yonder property quite yet. My fiancé and I were planning to stay at a property in Asheville for my cousin's wedding. However, we unfortunately had to cancel 48 hours after booking. Steve and his team went out of their way to help me out. Their responsiveness to my request was extremely quick, and they went above and beyond to assist me. I am more than appreciative of their assistance and the service they showed me was truly top notch. There is no doubt in my mind I will stay at a Yonder property in the near future because of my great experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cathiegco...
Abilene, Texas
“Great location in downtown Asheville!”
Reviewed February 21, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Asheville Flat is a great alternative to a downtown hotel... much more space, comfortable bed, great shower and tub plus full kitchen and living area. It's like your own little private suite. There is a parking space right out front which is a big bonus in downtown Asheville. You can walk to everything and if you need to go somewhere - just hop on Hwy 240 right out the door. And Yonder is very responsive as a property manager - they offers lots of extra services and are local so they are able to handle your requests.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing