“Weekend getaway March 2012.”

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
Ranked #22 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Stayed at Hotel Indigo for a weekend getaway prior to my niece having surgery. The staff was extremely helpful and very gracious. They had placed a very nice card with balloons and fruit and cookies in the room prior to our arrival, which my niece really appreciated. The room was bright, very clean and spacious. The views were beautiful and the location was perfect. A short drive to Biltmore house and walking distance to lots of shopping and dining. The lobby coffee bar/restaurant was great, food and service.
My only negative comment is the parking. It's is a bit tricky to get in the parking garage, especially for a larger vehicle. I wouldn't let this prevent me from booking another stay though.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at - Hotel Indigo in downtown Asheville, NC last week. The hotel
is exceptionally nice! Registration & parking is conveniently located with easy access. The room decor is contemporary and green recycling measures! It reminds me of an upscale boutique hotel! A curved wall with green foliage, lovely pictures, furnishings! ! The added Keurig coffee/tea bar- was an added pleasure! Natural Aveda products for bath amenities! The hotel was extremely quiet, good locale for walking to all shops and restaurants! Breakfast served in the morning, had heart healthy in mind! I would give this hotel a 5 Star! Great hotel!
Everything was perfect!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Great location for shops and restaurants in downtown Asheville. Service was excellent as people went out of their way for us. you can park your car and not move it while seeing the downtown area and you canget on the interstate right next to the hotel to visit the sights outside of downtown.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We stayed at the beautiful Hotel Indigo on Valentine's day. It is located within walking distance of all the great shops in the downtown area. Really nice rooms, great shower, beautiful views, and very friendly staff. Parking and getting in and out me the hotel is a little tricky and a small car will bottom out when leaving.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Not a big-city four-star experience, but definitely a good choice. Everything was very clean and modern, with nice bathroom fixtures, Aveda products, plenty of accessible power outlets, and comfortable bedding. Some road noise if you're on the highway side of the hotel, but the location makes this spot easy to find and it's a very short walk to downtown shopping and restaurants. Free gated on-site parking.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This hotel impressed me even before we arrived. I read some reviews on Trip Advisor that said to try and get a corner room due to the beautiful views. Since my wife and I were going to be checking in late, I emailed the hotel a few days before our arrival and asked if we could go ahead and reserve a corner room and they took care of it immediately. When we arrived they had us in a room on the 8th floor with wonderful views of the mountains and the city. All of the staff were very knowledgeable about the local area and pointed us in the direction of a couple of great restaurants and bars in the downtown area. Everything in downtown is within walking distance of the hotel and even late at night my wife and I felt comfortable and safe in the surrounding areas.

The room was beautiful and decorated with modern furnishings. The king bed was very comfortable. The bathroom is amazing, it was very large and the shower was enormous! My only suggestion is to have larger shower heads or multiple shower heads in a shower that large.

This was my first trip to Asheville and I will definitely be back, when I do come back I will not hesitate to stay at Hotel Indigo again.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms have to huge windows that offer wonderful views. They are first come first served but...