“Great spot in downtown Asheville!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
Ranked #21 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great spot in downtown Asheville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband and I had a great time during our three day stay at Hotel Indigo. The location was great since it was right off the interstate and easy to walk to everything downtown. The room was clean and we loved the decor. We were only on the third floor and had a view of the interstae but we did not have any problems with the room or the noise level. The hotel staff was also very friendly. We woul definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ritasmom01
IndigoInKeeperAVL, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and writing a review on trip advisor. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again soon!
My Best,
Barbara Kulwiec

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (411)
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is my first trip to Asheville. Our corner room had great views of the mountains out of two large windows. The room itself seems very nicely decorated. Parking is under the hotel and easy to enter directly into the elevators from the garage. We walked to a tremendous selection of restaurants. I didn't give five stars based on the lack of in room refrigerator and the lack of a pool. Very clean.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind review. We are adding refrigerators to some of our corner rooms. All of our Penthouse Suites (coming in the fall) will have both refrigerators and safes. Please come visit us again soon!
Best Wishes,
Barbara Kulwiec
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

The hotel is beautiful!!! For the price per night, you get a great room, free wi-fi in room, and free parking- which for Asheville is worth the extra cost for the upgraded rooms. I have zero to say negative about our stay. There is only one thing I wish I would have asked about which may have made my stay better, a room not on the side of the hotel by the highway. The road noise was awful and I'm a light sleeper.

The only other thing I think this hotel could do better is the front entrance/check in parking. It is a VERY tight space. If you have a large SUV or long car, be SUPER careful. I was nervous driving my Jeep Grand Cherokee down to the parking deck and out the exit from the deck. VERY TIGHT!!!!

Just around the corner from the hotel is a great little restaurant too, Thai Basil. Give it a try for something different/spicy!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

We were only in town for one night, needed to get on the road early and were famished...arrived to an efficient reception, complimentary underground parking, a nice, clean room and FABULOUS food! Everyday, there are specials and today we had the pasta di giorno. The pasta is made in house and the rest of the ingredients bought as local as possible. We ran out of Kleenex, called down and maybe within two minutes, had a fresh box. It is right next to I-'240 and so easy to head home in the morning. Really pleasant-oh, and a jazz trio during dinner on Friday night.

Room Tip: High with a view of the mountains!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Greenqueen56
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012 via mobile

The friendly staff, unique and inviting rooms, and LOCATION make this the perfect hotel to stay in while you experience downtown Asheville. We were able to ditch the car and walk to all of the independent restaurants (which were FAB), and attend Mass at the cathedral right down the street. Highly recommended hotel.

Stayed March 2012
2 Thank TouristaBuena
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

1st of all, I will state that I am in no way connected with this hotel.
Me and my wife traveled to Asheville and stayed on the 6th floor of this fine establishment. Upon checking in the staff was friendly and professional. They even gave us complimentary bottled water.
We had a corner room on the 6th floor (room 601) I highly recommend this. We had the view of the mountains and the city.
I would rather stay here than stay at Biltmore
When we would call the front desk to see if there was more cream available, they promptly brought it to our room
Even the elevator had a nice voice when you pressed a button! Not 1 complaint!

Room Tip: choose a corner.. King suite.. trust me..
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SeanAlvarado
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

The room was large and clean. The location is close to the restaurants and several live music venues. The staff the friendly and helpful. I was in Asheville with a friend but I will stay at this hotel with my family....hopefully soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends