US$221
HolidayInn.com
US$169
Country Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$234
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$189
Comfort Inn Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$100
Comfort Suites Outlet Center(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$110
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$153
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$394
US$369
  • Pool
Sweet Biscuit Inn(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$256
All reviewsbedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenmission hospitalthe breakfast areahousekeeping stafffree breakfastindoor poollocation was perfectexercise roomnice breakfastsocial hourhome away from homenice staydowntown areahot breakfastshort drive
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Hotel went well beyond the usual good service. Credit to Crystal and Pepe who kept the breakfast area filled with hot food and clean tables. Always on hand to help out. Front desk staff had good area knowledge as this was our first visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lajpaj
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

We checked in a couple weeks ago, and since the moment we got here we were all extremely pleased with the welcoming and attention we received. Wether it was Rebecca offering to make an entire lobby size pot of coffee so that I could have a fresh cup in the middle of the night as I read my book, or it was Tom with his current and helpful suggestions of local events and restaurants for my Mom and I to enjoy during a weekday afternoon, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room service was impeccable, and the entire experience was certainly one for the books. We will come back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jneaves
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is our extended family now. My husband, my baby and I, stayed there for 3 months and we had the best time ever.
Crystal and Pepe prepared breakfast every morning and did a great job. They were super friendly and hard workers. Kimberly at the front desk was super nice all the time. I wish I could just name everyone because all of the staff is amazing. We highly recommend this hotel. Close to Biltmore, to downtown, clean, friendly and family oriented. We can’t wait to go back again. Thanks a lot.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Carla B
BFH_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Asheville Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Dear Carla B,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you had a great extended-stay experience at our Residence Inn! Thank you for your kind words about our friendly staff members, our location, and our clean and friendly-family property. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Lauren McDevitt
Guest Relations & Marketing

Reviewed January 26, 2018

We had an excellent experience here. The rooms were clean. The staff was super friendly. A great place to stay if you are visiting the Biltmore. A shout out to Pepe at the breakfast buffet for his special attentiveness and help!

Room Tip: Room 306 was huge with a full kitchen.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan N
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Very nice place. Check in was smooth. Front desk guy made sure we like the room set up. Showed me 2 rooms (at my request). Rooms are updated and felt new. Very nice. We had a fireplace that was very nice on a cold night.

You can walk to HighWire Brewery which is really fun. The downtown Biltmore area is only a couple blocks away so you can walk there too.

Great stay! Would go again in a second.

Room Tip: I prefer a higher floor, first floor seemed dark.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple