Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$126
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$105
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$119
Country Inn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$145
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$287
  • Pool
US$319
1,070 results
All reviewswxyz barpool deckgreat locationorange peeldog walkreverse osmosisbagged iceattached garageparking garagedog runfunky hotelcity bakeryhotel is dog friendlywicked weedcity viewfire pitbiltmore avenue
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

The aloft hotel was nice. It was clean and the bar was well staffed and provided great service. Unfortunately hotel prices in Asheville are quite high and may influence expectations. At a lower rate I would recommend the location. Some rooms would have a nice view but ours did not. The concierge did reach out ahead of time to help plan our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CLemyre
AloftAVL, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Clemyre,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff & hotel bar and I apologize that your expectations were not met. We do review our pricing to ensure we are competitive with the downtown Asheville area however I do understand your feelings about the pricing. I can share with you that we and the other downtown hotels are typically less expensive on Sunday through Thursday nights if your travel plans are flexible next time you visit Asheville.
Thank you again for staying with us.
David McCartney

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I was in Asheville for a concert downtown and wanted a central place to stay where I could walk everywhere. The Aloft was right in the middle of things. Check-in was fast and friendly, the room was very comfortable and spacious. After the concert my wife and I shared a bottle of wine by the fire on the outdoor patio.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2017

My sisters and I stayed here during a birthday celebration.
I didn't give it 5 stars (however the staff deserve 5 stars) because as someone in a wheelchair, the door to the room was hard to manage by myself (we were arriving on different days).
Great restaurants within walking (or rolling) distance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AloftAVL, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear LynnFH2,
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments about the staff. I will use your feedback on the doorway as well to make improvements in our facilities.
Thank you again for staying with us and for taking time to review us.
David McCartney

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and European. Both young and old feel comfortable here. Extremely dog friendly, if we had known we would have brought our fur babies. Only reason they didn’t get 5 stars is twice they forgot to leave us coffee in room for our early morning needs. Otherwise, stay here... in walking distance to all great restaurants, bars and activities.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AloftAVL, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Kevin 5,
Thank you for posting your review and for your kind comments - and yes we love dogs!
I was sorry to hear we missed replenishing the coffee in your room. I apologize and certainly understand why that is disappointing.
Thank you again for talking time to review us.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This place is located right in downtown Asheville. You can park your car there and never have to move it to explore. The rooms were nice...but the rooftop bar was fantastic. Great drinks and food. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear kasinthecity,
Thanks so much for taking time to review us and for yoru fun comments!