“Very yummy”

Price range: US$8 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 22, 2017

A friend and I arrived at this Asheville bakery around 8pm. The selection was limited because this is such a popular place, and it was late in the day. We had a piece of carrot cake and a chocolate tart. Both were very, very tasty and fresh(not dried out.) The two guys taking orders and serving were extremely polite. Prices are a little higher than other bakeries, but, I am willing to pay extra for this level of quality.

1  Thank chrisstian2015

Reviewed January 25, 2017

There are so many things I love about Asheville. Great hippy food and hippy bakeries are on the list for sure but so is Donatelli's with it's truly delightful and exquisite pastries. My number one place for a sweet treat.

1  Thank eleanorj913
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Hands down, the best cake in Asheville. Karen completed the cake for our wedding which was supposed to be just for us but, was so delicious we couldn't help but share. Her buttercream icing is probably the best I have ever had. If I have time to kill downtown, I cannot resist stopping in. I recommend ANY of the cakes. Choosing just one for the wedding was more than difficult. Karen was also extremely accomodating and easy to work with. Prices are also very reasonable compared to other places in Asheville.

1  Thank CredandButter
Reviewed December 17, 2016

The bakery items are so fresh and delicious! Everything is prepared with extraordinary care...the best croissants, espresso, pasta salad, fruit salad, eclairs!

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Had a delicious chocolate eclair! Everything in this place is top notch! These people don't mess around!

1  Thank michaelangell24