“Great Buffet and Hibachi Grill”

Shogun Buffet Hibachi Grill
Ranked #421 of 834 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this Japanese restaurant on a visit to the mountains and we're really impressed with it. The buffet was stocked with everything imaginable and was very good. Everything was fresh and was displayed beautifully. The young man at the grill cooked my food just as I had requested. Our server was very nice and made sure all our needs were met. We've told our adult children about this restaurant, and now, everyone wants to go. We'll plan a family trip there soon.

2  Thank Viv-Sue

Reviewed July 14, 2016

When we walked in at 4:30 pm the bars appeared to be steaming with nice hot food. What a joke. The food was a cold as a well diggers rear end. On top of that, our waiter got our drinks and then started coughing and continued to cough the entire time we were there. We will not be eating there again.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

Lots of food choices. A number of seafood dishes. You won't leave hungry. Dining area not super clean. Seating was greasy with previous eaters blobs of food.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Loved almost everything. Nice thing about a buffet is that if you don't love the dishes you chose you can go get something else. Great variety. I go there every time I am in the vicinity.

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Since we were traveling through, I would opt for somewhere else next time. It wasn't bad but not good. It just wasn't.